What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

WE COMIN'
mood thumbs up GIF

That’s a major bummer. VT is the team to watch here?? Surprised Tennessee’s leading tackler didn’t garner more interest.

Fwiw, I would have liked him just because we need one more ILB and I think he’s really solid. BUT I did check out some of Tennessee’s game threads during the season and there was a ton of “oh my gosh get Herring out of coverage responsibility for the love of all that is holy,” type posts. Like over and over lol.

I'm glad they are addressing Safety. Shilo and Cam are a solid duo, and I know Woods can move back if needed, but there's not much else there. Adding 2-3 more that underclassmen who can be Special Teams contributors, and rotational guys at Safety or Nickel is needed.
Also, it's probably the position that gets hit most often with targeting suspensions. Absolutely need a quality 2-deep at Safety because it would be a unicorn season if your starters were available every game.

RJ Young has been a huge Prime/CU guy, but that analysis feels real lazy. Lost McCaskill and Edwards, added Hayden and Amos. Net upgrade. Lost Cormani and Cooper, added Hodge, McKinney, Hood and more on the way. Huge net upgrade.
I guarantee there was a meeting with the showrunners/producers yesterday where they discussed all the clicks and engagements happening around this topic and quickly whiteboarded this feeble entry into the fray to try and capture some eyeballs.

Back