What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

Is it too early for my top 10 remaining WANTS in the transfer portal?

RB Alton McCaskill
TE Landen King
OG Ethan White (if he’s available)
CB Jordan Buchanan
CB Marcus Washington Jr.
DT Shone Washington
SDE Tomiwa Durojaiye
OT Connor Gilbreath
WR Shane Hooks
WR Javon Antonio

Would really love McCaskill, King and White (if he’s available). Would love to beat opponents on the ground and in the air.
Marcus Washington is already committed to Louisville

Marcus Washington is already committed to Louisville
Commitments are meant to be broken. Nobody has signed and there will be a bit of movement until players enroll.

Which makes the accusation made earlier (GoBuffs99) pretty premature !

Wake me up for a minute in June and then again the week after fall semester starts!!!

People are expecting the freshman version of him. He hasn't been the same since his injury.

Serious question... says who? He isn't the same? Who has seen him at game speed, game movement since his injury? NO ONE.

He hadn't even played a single down since his injury. I get it, it's a big injury, but not like it was 30 years ago.

I call BS. He got $$aid
He may not need the assistance of a school's boosters to get endorsements. But what he would need is playing time at a major program to achieve his earnings potential, so I can definitely see him trying to get somewhere else if Sark is going to make him wait a year.

Back