What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 AZ SF Cody Williams (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
On3
hudl

EBKtUOjXYAEKm2W.png

Perry HS (Gilbert, AZ)

AAU: Vegas Elite

Twitter: https://twitter.com/C_Will101124

Ht: 6'8"
Wt: 180

247s rating: 5* - 99 grade; #2 SF (#4 overall)
ESPN rating: 5* - 93 grade; #3 SF (#7 overall)
Rivals rating: 5*; #5 SF (#7 overall)
On3 rating: 5* - 99 grade; #1 SF (#1 overall)

247sports Composite: 5* / 0.9981 rating / #3 SF / #7 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, ASU, Cal, Georgia Tech, Grand Canyon, Loyola, LSU, Murray St, Nevada, Pepperdine, Portland St, Santa Clara, TCU, Tennessee, Texas, Texas Tech, UCSB, UCLA, USC, Washinton St

Last edited:
Cody has official visits to USC September 16th, LSU the 23rd, and UCLA October 6th. I probably overthink these things but do we like our chances more if his recruitment draws out or if he hasn't committed by September 16th should we give up hope? I feel like a lot of players commit immediately after visits these days. In my eyes if we can make it to mid-October without a commitment I think our chances improve.

UCLA just landed Devin Williams slightly different positions but similar lengthy athletic big wing type. LSU just landed Corey Chest who is a similar mold. I saw an article to where he mentioned his brother who went to Santa Clara really advised finding the right fit in a program instead of the biggest name. That coupled with Tad not recruiting players that we don't have a chance with give me a glimmer of hope. Trying to be realistic though. UCLA, LSU, and USC landing similar players can help our chances too. This could be a program changing recruit.

Stupid question, I know, but does the basketball team train in the Champion's Center or the weight room in the Keg?

CU Events Center​

The CU Events Center weight room opened for full service during the fall of 2014. It features a wide variety of weight equipment, offices and ample space for agility training. It even has a regulation basketball hoop and free throw lane for unique training regimines. Just outside the weight room is a full service kitchen and training table area and is just steps from Colorado's two practice gyms, sports medicine facilities and locker rooms for men's and women's basketball, volleyball and lacrosse.

UCLA just took a commitment from Brandon Williams who is 6'7 220 combo forward and the number 1 player in the state of New York. Top 75 type player. Similar profile to Cody. 2 weeks before Cody's visit. Seems like they have a thing for players with the last name Williams.

Trying not to get hopeful but this commitment plus the lack of commitment after the SC visit he just had this past weekend has me hopeful.

Arizona getting in the mix late and getting the last OV on October 14th has me slightly worried. Especially after all the success Dalen Terry just had there who is very similar and it being the home state school.

Only prediction so far (a few hours ago). I believe we are in this strongly, but am now worried something changed today.

Last OV to Zona this weekend, should have clarity either way after that.

USC just landed a commitment from Arringten Page top 50 player 6'8 220. Teammates with Isaiah Collier who might be the best player in the nation and is considering SC. Might take them out of the running.

Only prediction so far (a few hours ago). I believe we are in this strongly, but am now worried something changed today.

1666015622976.png

Piecing it together now! What changed was he canceled his UCLA visit and moved up his Zona visit a week. That's why everyone was thinking he'd commit to Zona. The fact he hasn't yet is a good sign for the buffs.

View attachment 55075

Piecing it together now! What changed was he canceled his UCLA visit and moved up his Zona visit a week. That's why everyone was thinking he'd commit to Zona. The fact he hasn't yet is a good sign for the buffs.
Arizona pulling out the $$$.

James Franco Reaction GIF

I will not get excited I will not get excited I will not get excited

So much bs

So. Many. Fake. Polls.

Fakest poll yet.

Bullllllllshiiiiiitttt

Bulllshiiiiittttt

Mountainous bull****.

No ****in way. Insanity

There is so much bull**** in this poll it was probably conducted in Texas.
Pulling some quotes from the midterm elections thread that seem appropriate here.

How much money is LSU throwing at him
Probably not as much as what they would normally do since they're caught in NCAA violations and announced they won't self-impose scholarship reductions or a post-season ban. They are probably playing things pretty straight while awaiting the ruling.

Back