What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 English OLB Kofi Taylor-Barrocks (Signed to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

12848036_21c4c279c2d74849b6e0fa2f7ee78713.jpg

NFL Academy (London, England)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BarrocksKofi
Instagram:

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 220
40:

247s rating: 3* - 83 grade; #163 LB
ESPN rating: 3* - 78 grade; #55 OLB
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked OLB

247sports Composite:3* / 0.8600 rating / #85 LB / #1061 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Kent St, Michigan St, Ole Miss, Nevada, New Mexico St, USF, West Virginia, FCS offers

Last edited:
Kofi is a freakish talent who needs a lot of polish but he signed to JSU and was one of the top guys on their board. He and Jordan Hall are low-floor, high-upside guys.

Yep. I was watching his highlights and there were times I was yelling at the screen. "That's not the gap to take!" Then he'd redirect, run around traffic, and make the tackle. Dude just needs coaching and competition. He's got all the tools to be a damn good player.

Yep. I was watching his highlights and there were times I was yelling at the screen. "That's not the gap to take!" Then he'd redirect, run around traffic, and make the tackle. Dude just needs coaching and competition. He's got all the tools to be a damn good player.
Fwiw, this is word for word exactly how I feel when watching the highlights of the top JUCO rated LBs each year. Even the ones with big offers who land at big schools. They end up needing a lot of patience and coaching once they get there, something that you just don’t see a lot of investment in when taking a JUCO player. One of the players I’ve kept tabs on is already transferring out of Florida after landing there last cycle.

Anyway, it seems really advantageous that we are getting a lot of those same characteristics out of a prep recruit. Plus he just already looks the part lol:

That’s rich…. Buncha pasty teabags who get sunburnt indoors, eat “mushy peas”, and celebrate a sport which often ends 0-0 think football is soft
I would have gone with beans on toast but whatever.

Edit: There's great food in the UK too.

Back