What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 FL CB Cormani McClain (Signed to COLORADO)

Hockey is trolling Miami fans hard here.

I hope.
Sorry. My attempt at making fun of Miami ‘Canes was not a success. Sarcasm is hard to express in a post I guess. Miami is just so entitled as though they are owed this player.

please see my “Join us” gif to see how I feel about this player. I soooooooooooooooo badly want to win this recruiting battle with Miami. When was the last time we were in a spot like this?

Last edited:
When Rebecca bought her first Louis, I didn't get it. I thought is was just Rebecca being Rebecca - and wasting money on status symbols. But the thing about Louis is: (1) it's timeless - it never goes out of style; (2) it lasts forever - and usually gets better with age; and (3) if it doesn't last forever - they will give you a new one that will. So while spending $3,000 on a bag and $1,000 on a wallet seems absurd (at least to someone like me) - it's not if it means Rebecca doesn't buy other bags and wallets.

So while other football fans want to mock the Louis stuff, I don't mind it at all. I actually like it. They don't understand it.

With all that said, I have had the same wallet since 2003 that I bought for $15. It's been a very good wallet.

will ferrell laughing GIF

Joke's on you! HockeyBuff was kidding!

dumb-and.gif

When Rebecca bought her first Louis, I didn't get it. I thought is was just Rebecca being Rebecca - and wasting money on status symbols. But the thing about Louis is: (1) it's timeless - it never goes out of style; (2) it lasts forever - and usually gets better with age; and (3) if it doesn't last forever - they will give you a new one that will. So while spending $3,000 on a bag and $1,000 on a wallet seems absurd (at least to someone like me) - it's not if it means Rebecca doesn't buy other bags and wallets.

So while other football fans want to mock the Louis stuff, I don't mind it at all. I actually like it. They don't understand it.

With all that said, I have had the same wallet since 2003 that I bought for $15. It's been a very good wallet.
jason alexander wallet GIF

On3 is just pure clickbait. They’re trying their best at Guerilla journalism to drive traffic but haven’t had any good scoop. I’d be fine if they disappeared along with rivals

Back