What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 GA QB Kasen Weisman (Signed to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

12848036_21c4c279c2d74849b6e0fa2f7ee78713.jpg

South Paulding HS (Douglasville, GA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kasenweisman12
Instagram:

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 180
40:

247s rating: 3* - 85 grade; #68 QB
ESPN rating: 3* - 75 grade; #27 QB-D
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked QB-D

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8531 rating / #64 QB / #1220 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arkansas St, Cal, CSU, FAU, Georgia Southern, Georgia St, Hawaii, Kent St, Miami (OH), Navy, Toledo, Troy, Tulane, Western Michigan, FCS offers

Last edited:
Hall's already recruiting teammates. Players doing that makes a huge difference (and it went away under KD).

When you add it all together, is it possible to arrive at any other conclusion then KD did not want good recruits coming here? Maybe it’s possible that he did this on purpose to so that he could retire early and force CU to do something drastic like hire Coach Prime.

I personally want thank him for playing chess

When you add it all together, is it possible to arrive at any other conclusion then KD did not want good recruits coming here? Maybe it’s possible that he did this on purpose to so that he could retire early and force CU to do something drastic like hire Coach Prime.

I personally want thank him for playing chess
I’m thinking it was less chess and more the time-honored “military tactic” of shooting yourself in the foot so they have to send you home.

I’m thinking it was less chess and more the time-honored “military tactic” of shooting yourself in the foot so they have to send you home.
Or the classic, lift a box that you know you can’t lift and give yourself a hernia. Works every time.

Back