What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

24-25 MBB Team

Some of y’all are a**holes. I didn’t see that CP posted on IG, and I acknowledged that he may have. Still doesn’t explain why CP, Shedeur, Travis, Shiloh, Jimmy, etc., etc. don’t follow KJ, TDS and all our stud bball players. Sure CP is “busy with spring practice” (but clearly not so busy where he’s not able to post on IG congratulating the men’s and women’s teams), but it just seems like good marketing to me to prop up our bball athletes (so maybe he should?). Whoever is running his account surely has time. This wasn’t meant to be a jab at CP - I just legitimately think it would be good for the university and love all my Buffs so why not. Let’s think outside the box people. Prime isn’t an ordinary coach.

Some of y’all are a**holes. I didn’t see that CP posted on IG, and I acknowledged that he may have. Still doesn’t explain why CP, Shedeur, Travis, Shiloh, Jimmy, etc., etc. don’t follow KJ, TDS and all our stud bball players. Sure CP is “busy with spring practice” (but clearly not so busy where he’s not able to post on IG congratulating the men’s and women’s teams), but it just seems like good marketing to me to prop up our bball athletes (so maybe he should?). Whoever is running his account surely has time. This wasn’t meant to be a jab at CP - I just legitimately think it would be good for the university and love all my Buffs so why not. Let’s think outside the box people. Prime isn’t an ordinary coach.
You read way too much into social media.

We went to the College World Series in a year that North Carolina had made it. It was at Rosenblatt so there weren't that many boxes, and Roy Williams was there to watch the Heels for the opening two games. He sat in the stands with the Carolina fans. I thought it was pretty rare given it was a revenue-sport coach supporting a non-rev team. One guy said it was pretty common to see him pop up at non-rev sports on campus throughout the year. I get why it doesn't happen, but I thought it was still pretty cool.
Could also be that he's just a guy who loves to watch sports 🤷

Some?

I’ll defend cowe here. CP, SS2, TH have pretty invaluable platforms and they are Buffs. it’s not hard to express support for other sports on social and add to the positive buzz

or maybe, something RG and CP bonded over during the courting process was their mutual disdain for the secular woke sport that is basketball

What positive buzz are they going to add? CU basketball needs money, not positive buzz.

I can't believe we are spending time arguing about this.

What positive buzz are they going to add? CU basketball needs money, not positive buzz.

I can't believe we are spending time arguing about this.

I forgot message boards strictly adhered to short concise fully objective exchanges

I dunno man, I chose to run track at UofA over CU when I was 17 because Zona’s bball team was dope and I also played bball. that was pre social media but people are even more impressionable now, might lead to more fans and more donations too

anywho, not a hill I’m trying to die on was just validating youngin cowe’s point

Kiszla still trying to be relevant. Blaming CP for the MBB transfers and saying the team will lose 20 games next year

Without knowing anything official, I'm guessing that Tad brought him in with the expectation it would be a one year thing. Then Eddie wanted to stay, but Tad realized next year was a bit of a rebuild and we already have some bigs he wants to focus on in Dak & Diop so he stuck to the original agreement whereas Eddie thought if he balled out he would get to stay.

Without knowing anything official, I'm guessing that Tad brought him in with the expectation it would be a one year thing. Then Eddie wanted to stay, but Tad realized next year was a bit of a rebuild and we already have some bigs he wants to focus on in Dak & Diop so he stuck to the original agreement whereas Eddie thought if he balled out he would get to stay.
Makes sense. Have to assume we'll bring at least 1 big through the portal though, right? Not much depth, so I guess whoever comes in won't be a 1-year rental type (otherwise, we'd just keep Ed?)

Back