What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

24-25 MBB Team

So as it stands, this is our 2024 scholarship roster:
Hammond6'2
Ruffin6'4
Smith6'3
Diop6'8
Dak6'11
Hurlburt6'10
Anderson6'5
Rancik6'9
Crawford6'5
Kossaras6'5

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

That's not a Big12 roster and Tad better get his staff in gear.
Ok. I thought you were saying something about height and I didn't see anything weird with that.

Definitely need a PG, wing scorer and a physical front court guy. I think we have a lot of good pieces in terms of catch-n-shoot and front court athleticism, but they're complementary pieces.

The best way for Deion to promote hoops is to make a kick ass team that makes the AD lots of money so some trickles down to other sports. Everything else is a waste of time.
Halfway agree with this but take the like anyway.

I’ll defend cowe here. CP, SS2, TH have pretty invaluable platforms and they are Buffs. it’s not hard to express support for other sports on social and add to the positive buzz

or maybe, something RG and CP bonded over during the courting process was their mutual disdain for the secular woke sport that is basketball
Well said and extra points for RG/CP conspiracy. Also thinking up a new name and avatar. cowe6453 was literally my identikey if anyone here is young enough to remember that lol still love y’all and just talking s***

Ok. I thought you were saying something about height and I didn't see anything weird with that.

Definitely need a PG, wing scorer and a physical front court guy. I think we have a lot of good pieces in terms of catch-n-shoot and front court athleticism, but they're complementary pieces.
We also have a lot of complete unknowns on that roster. A lot. Most in a long long time.

We also have a lot of complete unknowns on that roster. A lot. Most in a long long time.
Which could go either way.

The fun of this is that we can't count on anyone to be a double digit scorer every game, but we know that 2 or 3 from the list will be exactly that next season.

We need someone to arrive like J40 did as a freshman and several guys to elevate their games in a big way like how Mayor did with his frosh-to-soph jump.

Trent Perry just de-committed from USC with Enfield's departure. He took an official visit to CU in September. Could be a PG.

really wanted him onboard, would love this as a flip. wonder what NIL he was offered

a senior PG is my #1 ask, followed by a stretch 3/4 rebounder and defender

Which could go either way.

The fun of this is that we can't count on anyone to be a double digit scorer every game, but we know that 2 or 3 from the list will be exactly that next season.

We need someone to arrive like J40 did as a freshman and several guys to elevate their games in a big way like how Mayor did with his frosh-to-soph jump.
There are maybe three players on this roster that have a chance to be very good. That includes incoming freshmen. The rest are either glue pieces, 7th man types or flat-out busts. Tad needs to send at least 3 more on their way to other opportunities. If our first 7 doesn't look like NC State's this year (transfer city, baby), we're in trouble. Better find some NIL $ in a hurry.

Reactions: GRM
There are maybe three players on this roster that have a chance to be very good. That includes incoming freshmen. The rest are either glue pieces, 7th man types or flat-out busts. Tad needs to send at least 3 more on their way to other opportunities. If our first 7 doesn't look like NC State's this year (transfer city, baby), we're in trouble. Better find some NIL $ in a hurry.
NC State isn't the best model, imo. Transfers gelled and have gone on a special March run, but if they had lost in the ACC tourney their HC was likely getting fired. It's an outlier example which caught lightning in a bottle.

As long as he isn't starting next year, I think I'm okay with him staying. If they can find someone better to fill his spot, then fine.
Veteran guard who makes his treys at a good rate. I haven't done a deep dive on his splits, but my impression the past few years is that he'll have some big games against lesser competition but struggle on both ends against the longer, more athletic Big Six guards. He's a positive contributor in those games as long as he's not trying to do too much. I'd love to have him back as a backup guard getting solid minutes in the primary rotation.

Back