What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to CU '24 DC OT Jordan Seaton

this is worth a bonus twerk.

sexy booty shake GIF

That Lag 16 releases hints of the last time I remember we had a wonderful, memorable offensive line. It constantly created gaping holes and stout blocking that lead to us in 2001 beating the #1 Nubs 62-36.
So good that our best play was a straight run up the middle—40-50 yards a pop. Which re-raises the eternal question: what in THE HELL were the NUB LBs and Safeties doing that day? Getting their asses B.L.O.C.K.E.D. 40 yards downfield.

I am READY for that again!

Last edited:
Man this is great news!

And……

1. **** You Maryland
2. **** You Tennessee
3. **** You Ohio
4. **** You Alabama
5. And most importantly, it is with great pleasure that I would like to say…**** You Dan Lanning you rat faced ferret ****er. And, **** your sweat shop financed mud eating mallard mascot and the **** hole junior college called University of Oregon.

Last edited:
Man this great news!

And……

1. **** You Maryland
2. **** You Tennessee
3. **** You Ohio
4. **** You Alabama
5. And most importantly, it is with great pleasure that I would like to say…**** You Dan Lanning you rat faced ferret ****er. And, **** your sweat shop financed mud eating mallard mascot and the **** hole junior college called University of Oregon.
6/10.

Feels like you could have snuck a FU to the Nubs in there somewhere.

We don't know until we see him on the field but I would venture that there is a good chance that by mid-season he is better than most of the older transfers we could have gotten.

We don't know until we see him on the field but I would venture that there is a good chance that by mid-season he is better than most of the older transfers we could have gotten.
The thing I'm mostly excited about for this class is the athletism. When I was watching Jordan's film and the first paly was him running with his RB while pushing opponents around. I couldn't believe my eye.

He will be a great player for us.

Back