What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 OK WDE Danny Okoye

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
On3
hudl

FRnpWwiX0AAhu5w

NOAH Homeschool (Tulsa, OK)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/itsdanielokoye
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/D._.ph4ntom

Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 233
40:

247s rating: 3* - 89 grade; # 20 Edge
ESPN rating: 4* - 83 grade; #18 DE (#137 overall)
Rivals rating: unrated WDE
On3 rating: 4* - 91 grade; #16 Edge (#168 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9294 rating / #14 Edge / #178 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Arkansas, Baylor, Duke, Georgia, Kansas, Kansas St, Miami (FL), Michigan, Missouri, North Texas, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, Oregon, TCU, Tennessee, Texas Tech, Tulsa, USC, UTSA, Vanderbilt

Last edited:
Okoye may be my biggest want from the group visiting next weekend. He won't be the highest rated recruit on campus, but he's up there, and having Okoye, White and Brantley committed would answer any questions about CP's ability to recruit front 7 talent and set a great foundation for the 24 class.

this guy has potentially elite emanating from him. we see you working, Coach Prime!

Hey, Wasian. My apologies. I meant the ratings services needed to get with it. Anybody with those offers shouldn't be unrated. And apparently, now he is rated.
No worries, I didn't take it that way anyway.

Regardless, this guy is a baller and hoping Coach Prime can make an impression this weekend.

Back