What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#24 volleyball hosting #9 Florida State- Noon MT

5-2 on a kill from Edelman off of the block and then an ace from her makes it 5-3. TO FSU

Buffs with the block gives them the first lead of the 5th set 11-10. TO FSU

Buffs upset #9 Florida State 15-12 in the 5th set to rebound from yesterday's loss.

Super versatile. Eddie had more attacks in than one match than I've seen in three years total. Need Alexis to close things out. They are going to be tough by the conference season. Fun match!!!

I watched the first two sets before falling asleep. Woke up in time for the last few points of Set 5. Way to come back!

Problems from match stats: 13 service errors and 22 attack errors. Hope Joslyn isn't seriously injured. Abu is impressive.

Austin really picked up her game at times as did Pfefferle. Edelman and Gabby setting well.

We really miss Taylor Simpson, but I knew we would. She is a one of kind player and irreplaceable by one player.

Back