What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uncommitted '25 GA QB Antwann Hill

According to On3 he was trying to reclassify to be a 2024. I don’t think that’s the case any longer. Probably doesn’t feel the pressure to commit now. Hopefully this brings Underwood back in the picture. It looks to be between LSU, Michigan, and CU. Michigan had a 2025 blue chipper at QB commit about a month ago.
Which checks out with Hill’s and his Father’s comments about sitting for a year behind Shedeur and then taking over.

I also think this could change with NIL coming into play. As teams get desperate for blue chip QBs, you can play teams against each other for a bigger payday.
Ya but with him being 2025 I don’t believe our perceived lack of NIL would be the reason to decommit that quick

Only 3 of the top 11 QBs in 2025 are committed. The reclassification thing is real. If he wasn’t able to come to sit behind Shedeur for a year like he and his father said was the plan, it makes sense to back off and look at the options. Doesn’t mean anything for Underwood.
So what's the spin when CU signs a middling 3* recruit at QB for the 25 class?

According to On3 he was trying to reclassify to be a 2024. I don’t think that’s the case any longer. Probably doesn’t feel the pressure to commit now. Hopefully this brings Underwood back in the picture. It looks to be between LSU, Michigan, and CU. Michigan had a 2025 blue chipper at QB commit about a month ago.
Insiders have said Michigan isn't really in the running and it's probably LSU.

wheels coming GIF by FirstAndMonday

Back