What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Verbal to other '25 MI QB Bryce Underwood

FWIW (Not a ton, I know), RK and Jake are both at a 7 on their "confidence meter" for Underwood. Of course, it's purely based on their B&G glasses around what they believe are "easter egg" comments in the article where they refer to Underwood and his mom saying they want to go somewhere he can be "Legendary", and that supposedly Underwood is very close with Seaton and Shedeur.

Getting the best QB in the country aside, I just want to see what that would do for the 2025 recruiting class.

Always Sunny Flip GIF

I may be speaking above my pay grade here and would LOVE for CU to flip Bryce OR get a recommitment from Antwann Hill, but I'd almost rather have a QB who played and excelled in HSFB in the state of GA than one from MI? The talent and level of play in GA is up there with FL and TX. I'd be ecstatic with either, but just my opinion.

I’d rather have a semi-sleeper portal sophomore who has put up good numbers at a well run but low-radar program, and who costs less than 500K, than a HS phenom. Think about it.

Do you have a specific name in mind that fits that oddly specific criteria? ;)

Back