What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

4-Point Iniative for Buffs Basketball

Ok folks - the by week is upon us for football - time to start thinking basketball.

Got my renewal done. Row 21 in Section 8. The only opportunity to move closer was Row 18 if I went over to Section 11 -- and I would have had to move off the aisle.

They have completely sold out for courtside and 1st 10 row upgrades too. So that's good news.

While I was on the phone with the ticket office, I decided to add a WBB season ticket (GA for 50 bucks).

Got my renewal done. Row 21 in Section 8. The only opportunity to move closer was Row 18 if I went over to Section 11 -- and I would have had to move off the aisle.

They have completely sold out for courtside and 1st 10 row upgrades too. So that's good news.

While I was on the phone with the ticket office, I decided to add a WBB season ticket (GA for 50 bucks).

I am row 18 right now and wish I was a bit closer, but I am on the aisle and have had these seats for 3 or 4 years now.

I am thinking about adding some. I am going to do volleyball and women's soccer next year, but women's bball is tough for me, I just can't get into it.

Even if you didn't go you could think of it as a $50 donation to Women's team

Back