What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons CU beats UDub

I just don't know why it's so hard for people to believe that it's a possibility. Just because CU hasn't attempted a fake punt yet or any kind of trick plays on offense, do people not believe they have them in the playbook? Defensive coaches game plan and scout opposing offenses by blocking schemes, route combinations, individual player and play calling tendencies, etc. Washington boat raced this team last year and you don't think there have been any new offensive wrinkles or packages installed since then, and if you do, you think they've just gone ahead and put everything they have on film against 3 weak OOC opponents? I get that execution has been an issue at times through the first three games, but I am amazed by how many people simply don't believe this is possible.

I am sure we have trick plays, and we may bust them out against UW.

Not sure 3 or 4 trick plays or a fake punt is what we've been talking about.

I am sure we have trick plays, and we may bust them out against UW.

Not sure 3 or 4 trick plays or a fake punt is what we've been talking about.
Man. I guess I'm not doing a good enough job of explaining. No worries, Sacky's right, I'm amazingly stupid and there's just no possible way they could have been holding back any offensive concepts in the OOC schedule.

so if rat-face and the pirate went mano y mano in thunder dome, who would claim supremacy over the desolate state of washington?

and, if big foot could pass the sat, would uw put him at left tackle or defensive end?

and, whatever happened to skippy's boat after he got run out of seattle?

these are the questions i ponder while waiting for us to put a half a hundred on these poseurs this weekend.

Man. I guess I'm not doing a good enough job of explaining. No worries, Sacky's right, I'm amazingly stupid and there's just no possible way they could have been holding back any offensive concepts in the OOC schedule.
Finally this man gets it.

Just kidding in all seriousness.

You do you.

At least we got a Rose Bowl win out of it. It was finding his replacement that ****ed us
Well, that and Skippy only recruiting skill players and establishing a soft culture for the next guy to deal with, but please, go on.

I just didn't understand that last post I guess. Before that, I just disagreed with you. I don't think we were holding back. I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Back