What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

Oh I get it, Usama Bin Laden.

wNcGKXv.jpg

And it's toooootallly not due to obscurity.

Nothing to do with the Al Qaeda guy.

If only there were some web site to look up strange words and phases people run across...

Okay, I'm out for the night in five minutes. Can I trust you ****ing pussies to finish this thing and get us to 50 pages (I'm showing 49)? I'm anxious to officially be HCH's bitch (as if we're all not already).

This very post is getting very close to UBL territory.

I'm going to need a judge's ruling.

I think only I would consider it a UBL, meaning it falls well short of the standard. Ask Tante--he has strong opinions about that.

I think only I would consider it a UBL, meaning it falls well short of the standard. Ask Tante--he has strong opinions about that.
[MENTION=1979]tante[/MENTION]
Need a ruling here.

Derek is a charmer, that's how he got all those interviews with Husky legends for his Husky books. (don't believe the rumors).

He sounds qualified. Just a few more questions to screen for hard core credibility.

Did Derek ever spearhead a successful campaign to fire a head coach after only two seasons?

Has Derek ever gotten the UDub sports information director to count to 200.

Does Derek accept certified mail?

This got him banned from Dawgman:

http://www.derekjohnsonbooks.com/about.html

They don't like the truth coming out over there. Anybody who doesn't step in line and goose step with the gestapo is Door.Ass.Out. Also, Kim Grinolds is really short and has a tiny penis. That's what I'm hearing on the streets, at least.

Derek seems like the kind of guy who could be engaged in a lively chat about Rick Neuheisel over a few pints. Send him over to Sackygate tomorrow for a beer if he's headed to Boulder.

Here we are at 50 pages and Orr is nowhere to be found. He must be getting drunk celebrating.

Back