What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

I grew up in Davis (just outside Sacramento). We call it "the 5".

I grew up and still live just outside of Sacramento. I call bull****. I've never heard called it "the 5" or "the 80" or "the 99," or "the" whatever. That's not a Northern California speech pattern, although there may be some outliers such as former Southern California residents or L..A. wannabees.

Last edited:
Orr STILL doesn't get it. Dumbest poster on the board.

I'd say that would be a good place to end the thread, but that would interfere with my goal of driving this thread to 100 pages. 100 pages! Our Husky overlords would know that we were doing our work in the off-season if they return in the Fall.

I'd say that would be a good place to end the thread, but that would interfere with my goal of driving this thread to 100 pages. 100 pages! Our Husky overlords would know that we were doing our work in the off-season if they return in the Fall.
I still don't get it, are we doing this right or wrong?

Wow. I could not stomach the whole thread, but seems pretty consistent with UW fans. They think UW was created when God took the best of Oxford, Harvard and Stanford and blessed it with the football tradition of Alabama. Oh, and I've toured some of those "world's best University" classes. If you like your classes in a packed auditorium as large as the CU Events Center taught by a 25 y/o TA who can barely speak English, UW might be for you.

without jimmy lake's unique individual motivational techniques, i expect the fuskies to come out flat and lethargic. and still win by a bunch of touchdowns.

now, as to the fuskie fans, if you would like to be personally motivated by a kick in the arse or an open palm slap to the side of the head, let us know and we can point you to the appropriate venue.

die, fuskie. die.

Back