What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

Is it milk a bone ?? or milked a bone? either way, ****ing crazy

Last edited:
Good luck scoring against UW. You haven't played a decent D all year.

See reason #3 if you need more info.

USC is the #3 defense scoring wise in the pac-12 and we still put up 28pts.

USC is a much more talented defense than UW.

You're largest conference win, against Cal, came against the worst defense scoring wise in the nation. Good job.

USC is the #3 defense scoring wise in the pac-12 and we still put up 28pts.

USC is a much more talented defense than UW.

You're largest conference win, against Cal, came against the worst defense scoring wise in the nation. Good job.

Can you refute reason #3? That's what I thought.

answer the question(s) Is it milk a bone ?? or milked a bone? either way, ****ing crazy

This makes me smile....

You guys suck at this. A lot.

We suck at junior high level banter? I'm comfortable with that. Are you the judge in this competition? Because that feels like a conflict of interest, to my way of thinking.

Classy. Are all buff fans such pieces of trash?
Yep. And while your at it, we have an edit function. Go fix your grammar, son.

5,600 ft. Tell your guys to bring their oxygen. They will be getting pulmonary edema sometime in the second half.

Guess he didn't drive off the freeway, that's to bad. Celery mofo. It's gonna be a damn garden of broken legs.

Miley sucks. Ralphie and the boys are going to plunger rape his *****

buffaloplunger.jpg

Last edited:
I see the troll has won the day by getting 8 pages and counting of responses. Well done Mik, well done.

You guys realize this is an Oregon troll, right? The same message with different names gets circulated every year on every opponent's message board.

Stop feeding the troll...:popcorn:

There is a group that gets what plundering means. I doubt any of you amateurs could hang there though. You guys are some of the worst I've seen, which increases the entertainment value.

Back