What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MikDabone
Hell yeah. I'm always up for people that want to say it to my FACE. I'll be at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U district. But I highly doubt any of you have the GUTS to show up.

^^^^^

Aurora doesn't go through the U District. Hahahaha.

I guess you could meet me at the one off Hwy 30 in Scappose by Casa Diablo then.

Some would say it stops being funny after 23 times. (Hi Kim!). Others would say there are things that never get old.

Some of you sure have a hamster up your ass.

You're talking to Colorado fans. Please use the appropriate animal.

19 pages and they are still not getting it. Is that a new record? PurpleReign? Staff? Mods? Harv?

We're going to 20! All the way!

You got us all good! Wow!

Formula:

1. Show up and pretend to want to talk football. When people respond by talking football, make fun of them.

2. Act stupid. When people respond to you as if you're stupid, make fun of them.

3. Be a victim. When people point out you're a victim, make fun of them!

4. Bring in other fans to do the same. Repeat.

You got us good! That's amazing!

We're going to 20! All the way!

You got us all good! Wow!

Formula:

1. Show up and pretend to want to talk football. When people respond by talking football, make fun of them.

2. Act stupid. When people respond to you as if you're stupid, make fun of them.

3. Be a victim. When people point out you're a victim, make fun of them!

4. Bring in other fans to do the same. Repeat.

You got us good! That's amazing!

You still don't get it...but keep responding..it's fun

PM to other here, is Orr the stupidest mother ****er on the bored?

Do other poasters like you here? Seems like you might be a bit slow and made fun of a lot.

Mods: can "poasters" be made an official word, please. I think it has layers of meaning.
When a fan of an opposing team stops in to say hi, it's a post. When a fan of an opposing team stops in to troll, it should be called a Po'ast.

I'm not pressing. You're leading me! I'm helpless. I can't stop responding!

Hardcore Huskies OWN Allbuffs!

All belly laughs are at our (my) expense.

Just relax and stop trying so hard. ****, I must admit, after doing this for a long time you might be the dumest**** of all the dumb****s we have ever countered. I say that with great admiration. Good job.

Back