What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

images

Very-Thoon-Husky-Dog-Meme-Gif.gif

DesertDawg is the resident dawg here, although the new kid has kept him largely silent this year.

yeah, okay. In addition to mentoring a couple kids who are getting PhDs at Udub, I have nephews who are planning to be Dawgs, so I've been following both teams lately, but DesertDawg is much better UW fan than I will ever be. But I think I may be a better fan than taco & miko (doesn't that sound like a Japanese girl band?)

I have really enjoyed this. I like having our fellow PAC-12 fans stop by for a week. It's almost like CU matters in the PAC-12.

Fun!

CU should have never been invited to the PAC. Thanks Larry! Ya ****en boofer!

Oh boy. Now you have done it. You have not met 'Tini yet, have you?

You gonna get it. He will not like this post one bit.

I have the over/under on his troll feeding at about 40 posts.

Are you up for that sort of nonsense?

Hope Solo in The Fappening still in the lead with HER impressive display of Husky lip.

The past is for losers. I could talk history all day as a USC fan.

Oh. You were talking this year? Why didn't you say so? You see... someone with a point to make, will make the point and not leave things so open ended. Smart people, when making a point... well... they don't do that. Guess you were too busy at the beach the day thay went over that in class, brah.

Back