What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

1. Troy Miles - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has two years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Atoe, Brostek, Shelton, Dexter, Criste, Tanigawa, Ossai etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kwiatkowski - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Wilcox and Kwiatkowski, we will see a much improved defense on 11/2.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. Deontae Cooper, Budha Baker, John Ross, Max Richmonnd, Troy Williams, Kasen Williams, Virta Vea etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily, say 34-17?

Your defense is one of the three best in the conference, in my opinion. The question with this game is this-Can you score? Excluding the 31 points you scored against Cal (because we all know they don't play defense), you have scored 13 against Stanford, 20 against Oregon, and 10 against Arizona State (we put up 24 points in our game with them, and we also outgained them for comparisons sake). Those numbers are not going to get it done against anybody in this conference, including us. I believe in the addage if you have two quarterbacks, you don't have any. You guys started your third different QB Saturday.

CU should have never been invited to the PAC. Thanks Larry! Ya ****en boofer!

Who's the #1 football team in history in the conference?

Hint: it's in your name.

Who's the #2 football team in history in the conference?

Hint: it's CU

The academic powers in the conference (of which the school is your name is not one) wouldn't have expanded without us.

Christ. The trolling quality here has dropped considerably since I've been away.

Dude. You have know idea. It all started with the typo in the thread title and it all went downhill from there.

It's like a competition to see who can produce the most disimpassioned post. But obviously if you're posting, you care, so then it gets weird. Like some sort of hipster thing to see who can care less, while showing how much you care about caring less.

Anyway, it's still better than the uber-self-important Cal posters, but not nearly as good as our Oregon guests.

Anyway, it's still better than the uber-self-important Cal posters, but not nearly as good as our Oregon guests.

Well, I AM the best troll here. To prove it once again, I leave you with:

oregon-stephanie1.jpg

Well, I AM the best troll here. To prove it once again, I leave you with:

oregon-stephanie1.jpg

Okay, Cal just got bumped up a notch, but please don't bring those other losers over with you. Washington brings up academic rankings to bait a reaction, but Cal fans mention them in earnest.

i feel like i lost a ton of IQ by reading the first page of this thread. I will have to read a lot of wikipedia entries about interesting things to recover.

Well, this thread died a fast death, and we let our Hardcore friends have their fun in their bid for top dawg on Google searches.

I was hoping to get to at least 25 pages before show and tell, but these guys are no KSU.

I only got one From Mik, of course (I'm losing my touch):

Holy **** you're a boring dumb****

How did you guys do?

Mommies have not woke them up yet from their slumber party. Still early out there. Oh and they are pussies

Back