What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

7 wins and still much to do...

We will lose two of the next three if we don't fix the offense.

The penalties destroyed any rhythm in this game. We played right into UCLA's hands. Everything was slowed down. That allowed them to rest and dig in their heels.

We will lose two of the next three if we don't fix the offense.

The penalties destroyed any rhythm in this game. We played right into UCLA's hands. Everything was slowed down. That allowed them to rest and dig in their heels.
Offense is struggling when the opposing DL out athletes our OL. See Michigan (2nd half), USC, UCLA, Stanford. Frankly, I expect things to improve as we see lesser athletes on the opposing defensive line. Stupid penalties and turnovers were the worst part of today. We've avoided those all season so hopefully we got both out of our system.

The defense is amazing though. We just beat Stanford on the road and UCLA at home and did it by allowing just 15 points. Fifteen points! Think about that.. They'll keep us in every game from here on out and help us avoid a let down next week.

Sefo's team or not, I think he is the problem with the offense right now. I'm a Sefo fan, but Montez throws a more accurate ball and that is really important in this offense. You can see it in the receivers.

This.

Congrats to the D. We'll take the win.

Dear football team,

I suspect you are awake and getting ready for your 6AM practice right about now. This morning's message: Fix it. The penalties, the turnovers, the chippy attitudes. Stairs? Film study? A few choice words from coach? Whatever it is, WTTF.

PS. If 7-2 feels good, imagine 12-2.

Dear football team,

I suspect you are awake and getting ready for your 6AM practice right about now. This morning's message: Fix it. The penalties, the turnovers, the chippy attitudes. Stairs? Film study? A few choice words from coach? Whatever it is, WTTF.

PS. If 7-2 feels good, imagine 12-2.
Or 13-2

You get the temp back by the qb playing much better. The two INTS were awful. Several times Sefo escaped the rush with his legs, other times he got himself sacked by leaving too early.

Sefo was generally misfiring most of the day. He was wide or high on 6-8 passes that could have been big plays. The first one to Jmac goes for 6. Sefo needs to get his mojo back.

Sefo has been misfiring since he came back against ASU. He has looked terrible, and this team will not beat WSU or Utah if we see the Sefo we have seen over the past 3 games. CSU sucks and ISU sucks, he had one good half of football against a quality opponent and that was against UM, since then he's been awful.....count my vote for Montez!

Sefo has been misfiring since he came back against ASU. He has looked terrible, and this team will not beat WSU or Utah if we see the Sefo we have seen over the past 3 games. CSU sucks and ISU sucks, he had one good half of football against a quality opponent and that was against UM, since then he's been awful.....count my vote for Montez!

CU is also 5-0 in games Sefo has started and finished.

CU is also 5-0 in games Sefo has started and finished.

Someone was walking out of Folsom behind me saying, "We could be 9-0 if Montez was the QB. Sefo's just not a good QB". I reminded him that our 2 losses were with Montez at the helm.. Sefo's accuracy is concerning, but his mental aspect is so much greater than Steven's at this point. Can't wait to see what Montez brings to the table in the Spring and next fall, but this team is better with Sefo at the helm.

The penalties were the biggest killer to the rhythm out of anything.

People need to realize that Sefo has had to play against Stanford and UCLA who are stacked with talent and well coached defensive teams. They out athlete us and we still won. Sefo is not the problem. Watch him this week against Arizona and then we can talk.

People need to realize that Sefo has had to play against Stanford and UCLA who are stacked with talent and well coached defensive teams. They out athlete us and we still won. Sefo is not the problem. Watch him this week against Arizona and then we can talk.
Didn't Utah score like 50 on UCLA?

I love Sefo and what he has done for this program, he's one of my favorite all time Buffs. I just believe that at this point, Montez is the better QB for this offense. We have the chance to be an explosive big play offense, and we haven't been that since OSU. With the D though, we could probably win with Gherke...ha

I like a little nasty in a game, I don't mind a personal foul every once in awhile. We had too many obviously. Some of them were crap though. That rb acted like he got shot by an rpg and flopped his ass off. Clean it up but don't get soft, be smart.

Back