What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#8 Colorado Buffaloes v #9 Pitt Panthers - Round of 64 - Orlando, FL - GAME THREAD

My impression was obviously ill-formed based on the CU girls who still speak with you. I assumed they were generally representative, not just representative of the ones you didn't try to sleep with.
Dude, it's been, like, YEARS since I was in law school. The well is dry :cry:

Well, in retrospect the good news was that I had to record the game while I was at work. Fast forward was a blessing.

That was a horrible performance. An offense must be found before next season.

Sounds like a good thing I missed the game. I just flipped through the thread from game time on. You guys suck at giving the score BTW. I still don't know what it was! :lol:

OK, against my better judgement I'm going to go see what the final score was then come back. Here I Go.....

Sounds like a good thing I missed the game. I just flipped through the thread from game time on. You guys suck at giving the score BTW. I still don't know what it was! :lol:

OK, against my better judgement I'm going to go see what the final score was then come back. Here I Go.....

For a good chunk of that, there wasn't a CU score to report. :bang:

You keep coming to the wrong place for therapy.
Wasn't looking for it or needing it, a bitch is a bitch. You seem to think your little bull**** comments are all good and nobody will stand up to you. Sorry my friend, I'm not that guy. I don't even like the guy you told to kill himself, never been a fan of his posts. Maybe it's part of your charm Idk, I just know you run your mouth pretty ragged. You are a lawyer so it's not shocking. Eventually you are gonna mouth off to the wrong guy, u better hope it isn't me.

Wasn't looking for it or needing it, a bitch is a bitch. You seem to think your little bull**** comments are all good and nobody will stand up to you. Sorry my friend, I'm not that guy. I don't even like the guy you told to kill himself, never been a fan of his posts. Maybe it's part of your charm Idk, I just know you run your mouth pretty ragged. You are a lawyer so it's not shocking. Eventually you are gonna mouth off to the wrong guy, u better hope it isn't me.
It's easy to be the Internet Tough Guy behind moniker without your real identity shown. I just have Snow on ignore, s/he's not worth my time. I feel sorry for those type of people who feel the need to degrade others.

Welp, the blueprint was out on how to shut down the Buffs and Pitt worked it like a charm. hats off to them, we had no answers. Future is still bright for CU MBB even though today was a rough one.

I watched the game at Boston Logan with a former Buff and player in the league (albeit a brief stint) and neither of us could stomach more than a half. He said this game was on Tad and I agreed with him. On a semi-related note, he said there's no chance that Spencer's back next year. Let's hope we grow up fast before next year.

I watched the game at Boston Logan with a former Buff and player in the league (albeit a brief stint) and neither of us could stomach more than a half. He said this game was on Tad and I agreed with him. On a semi-related note, he said there's no chance that Spencer's back next year. Let's hope we grow up fast before next year.
Sure it's on Tad... I have a hard time not holding the players accountable however.

Players win games. Coaches lose games.

It's coachspeak, but I think that pretty much all of the folks in the profession have that attitude. It's why coaches have ulcers.

Wasn't a threat, if u really look at it. Sorry for not bending over for Snow.

this is a threat of violence.

"Eventually you are gonna mouth off to the wrong guy, u better hope it isn't me. "

knock it off or take a timeout. your choice.

You need to learn to control your anger (and your posting)for the interest of you and your family. We all have "****" those of us that dont want to be harassed dont bring it up on message boards, come here bring up your personal life or post your number and someone will text you dick-pics.

That is life, deal.

Deep down, I expected this. Bad matchup and our offense has been nonexistent.

Youth and inexperience have almost nothing to do with it. These same players will have these same issue next year, unless some miracle occurs. It's a talent issue. We literally ZERO players on the roster you can count on offensively (Scott is the closest, and he's taken a step back.) How many programs can you say that about?

Then we won't go to the dance at all and we will finish around .500 or worse.

We aren't as bad as we played today, but we need to take a step forward before we can expect to win a game or two in this tourney (likely solution is that Dom is an immediate threat on offense). Tad and the process are still moving forward, and this was an inexplicable blip on the path. I don't think I've ever seen a team give fewer ****s about a NCAA Tournament game; I do trust Tad to figure that out how that happened very quickly.

I'm a tad worried. There just didn't seem to be much chemistry on this team. Nor is there enough depth at this point. Teams figured out they only need to shut 2 or 3 guys down. I'm worried that we've been kind of a 2 or 3 man band with the lead singer leaving the group every year and a new guy auditioning.

I'm a tad worried. There just didn't seem to be much chemistry on this team. Nor is there enough depth at this point. Teams figured out they only need to shut 2 or 3 guys down. I'm worried that we've been kind of a 2 or 3 man band with the lead singer leaving the group every year and a new guy auditioning.
No pun intended?

We aren't as bad as we played today, but we need to take a step forward before we can expect to win a game or two in this tourney (likely solution is that Dom is an immediate threat on offense). Tad and the process are still moving forward, and this was an inexplicable blip on the path. I don't think I've ever seen a team give fewer ****s about a NCAA Tournament game; I do trust Tad to figure that out how that happened very quickly.

:stupid:

Well that escalated quickly.

Nobody has asked you or anybody here for therapy. Airing grievances isn't a plea for therapy. And your general assholery is just tired. But looks like you're one of the founding fathers around here, so nobody calls you on it.
I haven't read beyond this post, so this may have been covered. Snow gets called on his assholishness daily.

Back