What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A&M vs. Bama: Who do you want to win?

Gotta go with the Tide. Johnny Football could be the biggest prick in college football right now next to Clowney Boy. I always hate it when someone gets too big for their sport and selfishly draws attention away from the rest of their team. The team that helps them look good.

I hope JF get hurt the first play and Joeckel takes &M to victory. win win.

Bama. Manziel is really good but his attitude needs a reality check. He even had to be held back by one of his players after scoring a TD against mighty Sam Houston State. I also have appreciation for Bama's run they're on.

Hemorrhagic elephantiasis of the scrotum for Nick Saban and Johnny Dickbag. Pics of shower room adventures to follow at halftime.

I hope JF puts up 500 yards on Bama. Just so I can go watch the shaggy meltdown.

JF is Lindsay Lohan with beady little rat eyes and a bad haircut. The only things missing from that face are meth sores. Hope the Tide rolls him hard.

Gotta go with the Tide. Johnny Football could be the biggest prick in college football right now next to Clowney Boy. I always hate it when someone gets too big for their sport and selfishly draws attention away from the rest of their team. The team that helps them look good.
agree :thumbsup:

I'll be cheering for Bama in this one. They'll have plenty of opportunities to lose this year. But, really, the best thing for Pac-12 national respect would be if Bama ran the table and then a Pac-12 team mudholed them in the national title game.

Rep when back to my CPU

I hope JF puts up 500 yards on Bama. Just so I can go watch the shaggy meltdown.

When it comes to meltdowns, Shaggy is in rare bloom right now following the BYU beatdown. An Aggie victory would put some posters on suicide watch. An A&M victory would trigger a tasty Alabama meltdown, too.

But a lopsided Alabama victory would make for some pleasurable Aggie meltdown reading and would generate an epic pissing match between UT and A&M.

For the of fan schadenfreude, there is no bad option. It's all good.

Ohhhh boy, here we go: "Gig" is a hayseed colloquialism for when bored teenagers stick their thumbs up a frog's butt to make it explode. It was popularized back in the day when Aggy was playing the TCU Horned Frogs. And that's how we get the thumb sign and all that.

This is a much better definition than the real definition of "gig 'em," so we'll stick with this one.

If I could afford the gas there would be a CU flag flying in the background of College Gameday again on Saturday.

Back