What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A really sh*tty preview of the 2023 TCU game

If you zoom in, they are all kind of (unsurprisingly) weird looking.

Get a nose job, dear. You'll be cute as a button.

View attachment 63810

It's a bit intense. Relax the eyes.

View attachment 63811

That's your hairdo? I know it distracts from your nose that curves to the right and your asymmetrical butt chin (we really need to do something about the droopy right half of your chin - it's so sad the way that it sinks) . It's almost as if the tip of your nose is pointing at the weird part your chin, and telling the world, "We're open for business!" Don't worry. We can fix that, precious.

View attachment 63812

Oh girl. I don't even know where to begin.

View attachment 63813
@Creebuzz critiquing McMansions is more fun than Hank critiquing the McMansions’ future owners.

Also, ****ty preview, Nik.

Scared Surprise GIF by benjamin lemoine

View attachment 63810

View attachment 63811

That's your hairdo? I know it distracts from your nose that curves to the right and your asymmetrical butt chin (we really need to do something about the droopy right half of your chin - it's so sad the way that it sinks) . It's almost as if the tip of your nose is pointing at the weird part your chin, and telling the world, "We're open for business!" Don't worry. We can fix that, precious.

View attachment 63812

View attachment 63813
To any browsers dropping into Allbuffs for the first time. Apologies for Hank, he's from Laguna or some place like that.

View attachment 63810

View attachment 63811

View attachment 63812

View attachment 63813
I still have trouble getting my head around the fact that you took the time to crop out images of college students to mock them for features of their appearance that are beyond their control. This from a guy who has teenaged kids of his own.

This post resides on a publicly viewable forum. There is a better than 0% chance that one of these students, or their friends, or their families, see this ****. How would it make you feel to watch their reaction when they read your comments?

Get help, you ****ing weirdo.

on the plus side, at least our soon to be conference opponents will know the truth: we were insufferable a-holes before Prime. think about that. and then consider if he is successful here.

there are going to be many bent feelings ahead of us.

This quote reminded me so much of this song:

Bingo. I don't run in those circles, but we rub elbows with those circles from time to time. A strange, strange world. One woman who went to school with my wife still gets a ~$30,000 allowance from dad just for Rodeo Houston shopping every year.

I still have trouble getting my head around the fact that you took the time to crop out images of college students to mock them for features of their appearance that are beyond their control. This from a guy who has teenaged kids of his own.

This post resides on a publicly viewable forum. There is a better than 0% chance that one of these students, or their friends, or their families, see this ****. How would it make you feel to watch their reaction when they read your comments?

Get help, you ****ing weirdo.

For Christ's sake, the post was intended to be wildly absurd. I'm sure that Trinity has no issues with her chin. It looks completely normal (except in the team photo). See below, she's a real dog. Kidding aside, she's probably the prettiest girl on that team.

As for the time it took to hit command + shift + 4, maybe you're not that great at taking screen shots?

For Christ's sake, the post was intended to be wildly absurd. I'm sure that Trinity has no issues with her chin. It looks completely normal (except in the team photo). See below, she's a real dog. Kidding aside, she's probably the prettiest girl on that team.

As for the time it took to hit command + shift + 4, maybe you're not that great at taking screen shots?
If that's the case, I completely missed what you were going for there. Perhaps your attempt at humor missed the mark, but I will back off on the ****ing weirdo comment.

I agree. Trinity is lovely.

Stalking Season 1 GIF by Shameless

Hank stalking tcu dance team on Instagram and then calling the rest of us creeps. Priceless
I took it as a joke and read his text like he was channeling one of those Perez Hilton types. With that tone and context, it was funny. Not so much if you read it straight as a serious critique from a 35 year old family man (which made it funnier).
Sassy GIF by reactionseditor

Hank stalking tcu dance team on Instagram and then calling the rest of us creeps. Priceless

Stalking - lol. I called the rest of you nuts. I posted the link for the rest of us "creeps."

Doesn't stalking involve more than searching google for "TCU showgirls instagram" and posting the link here to try to make a point that none of you numbskulls seem to get?

BTW - the Cowboys cheerleading team has 595,000 stalkers.

So "Look at meeeee!" Texas girls are off limits because people might read this forum but comparing players to weird cartoon characters, plants,and dogs is ok? I just want to make sure I get this right.

Stalking - lol. I called the rest of you nuts. I posted the link for the rest of us "creeps."

Doesn't stalking involve more than searching google for "TCU showgirls instagram" and posting the link here to try to make a point that none of you numbskulls seem to get?

BTW - the Cowboys cheerleading team has 595,000 stalkers.
I was fine with your critique of the picture posted. I find it mildly disturbing that you chose to go lookup the Instagram accounts of some of those women and then share them here but, yeah, stalking is a bit strong

You guys realize that there is a feature on Instagram that allows users to tag other users to increase visibility? There is also a feature that allows a user to remove themself from a post they have been tagged in.

Again, some of you are nuts. The whole f*cking point of their Instagram page is to be seen.

You guys realize that there is a feature on Instagram that allows users to tag other users to increase visibility? There is also a feature that allows a user to remove themself from a post they have been tagged in.

Again, some of you are nuts. The whole f*cking point of their Instagram page is to be seen.
What does Rebecca think?

Back