1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

According the Bookmaker.com, Buffs 3 point Underdogs

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by broncos1, Oct 26, 2008.

1. broncos1

broncos1 Member

Early Big 12 Lines

If you would have said after week 1 that the Buffs would be underdogs to Texas A&M, I would have called the nut house on you and dumped a beer on your head. Well, how far we fall! I dreadfully type this:

Texas A&M -3 vs Colorado - I just threw up in my mouth and kicked the dog.
    Oklahoma -21 vs Nebraska - My stomach feels a little better now.
    Kansas -11 vs Kansas St - Who knows how Kansas will respond? Who knows how the Buffs will respond?
    Missouri -20.5 @ Baylor - I have totally flipped on Mizzou, went from loving them this year to well, I probably shouldn't say it.
    Oklahoma St -31 vs Iowa St - The Buffs better not lose to Iowa St. That is a boatload and then some. I think a lot of people were impressed with the Pokes this past weekend.

And the biggie...

Texas -4.5 @ Texas Tech - Can wait for this one!

2. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Texas a&m scored 49 points vs isu, cu has scored 42 points in their last 4 games total.

The boards will be howling again next saturday.

-3 is a LOCK.