What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

I appreciate what Sefo has done for this program and this team and I will not hate on him personally ever because that is bush... But, this is where bowl games are different than any other game. Montez likely had a lot of bowl practices, so he is ready to play. The skill players are all Juniors or Sophomores, so this is NEXT year starting right now. The senior leadership on the defensive side should adjust and put up as good an effort as they possibly can, but please let the future continue right now, instead of waiting another 3-6 months.

If Mac is long term guy, he plays Montez!!! If he is a blind loyalist, he plays an injured Sefo... Big decision time, and he already messed up at the Pac 12 Championship Game, so he is getting a redo.

**** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way can they put Sefo back in. This is now Montez's team and we need to look to 2017

**** **** **** **** **** ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****!

Couldn't have played a worse half of football. Down 17, but not insurmountable. I really hope that we just stick with Montez as opposed to a gimpy Sefo.

I can't even be mad at the defense. Gave up some big drives and plays but that's an explosive offense, we all knew that going in.

Our offense cannot be this bad. Questionable playcalling isn't helping. I'd feel a lot better about our chances if there was some energy but outside of the Lindsay 3rd down screen, we've shown no life. Inexcusable.

Jeff Fisher come take Lindgrens spot
scust.png

They seemed very um-prepared. Chido seems to have really regressed the last few games. Not sure what is up there.

OSU is bringing everyone on blitzes, with two deep safeties and leaving the middle of the field open. Gotta make that adjustment, it seems. Offensive line is dreadful so far.

Mike Mac got a lot shine for **** he didnt deserve it is obvious to any objective fan ... with a month preparation this team looks soft as **** in every phase EVERY PHASE.

Really sad pathetic month of football thus far if you're a Buffs & Broncos fan. Holy hell. I've seen both teams go up against horrible defenses and their offense just disappears. We need to run the ball in the 2nd half. Just be smart and consistent. Start by scoring a TD. I don't care if it's a 16 play drive.

We have never had a play for the middle of the D.
Need to run the damn ball, feed PL let him get a rythem going,

Back