What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All in one, who should CU hire thread...

That seems so unlikely.

However, if the admin was interested in shedding the perception of a cautious approach to football, a Petrino hire would be a way to do it.

Yes it does, which is why the possibility is so exciting. Not to mention that he can flat-out coach.

No effin way. I don't buy it. The administration is conservative I just don't buy it. I did hear today that Petrino is being considered for an SEC job which makes more sense given his background and the fact that they take their football way more seriously than we do.

Per Kyle Ringo's Twitter account:

CU AD Mike Bohn on Bobby Petrino rumor from @VicLombardi: "That's absolutely not true. We're not hiring Bobby Petrino. You can quote me."

Per Kyle Ringo's Twitter account:

CU AD Mike Bohn on Bobby Petrino rumor from @VicLombardi: "That's absolutely not true. We're not hiring Bobby Petrino. You can quote me."

Offcourse, Mike Bohnhead not considering one of the best candidates available. I hope I am wrong, but I have no faith in Bohn to make the right hire. Looks like they are looking for the cheap way to go again.

Offcourse, Mike Bohnhead not considering one of the best candidates available. I hope I am wrong, but I have no faith in Bohn to make the right hire. Looks like they are looking for the cheap way to go again.

When you've fired assistants in the past for dipping their pen in the company ink it makes it a bit harder to hire Petrino for what he did.

But I agree hes a top hire. He just has some baggage that could cause blow back.

When you've fired assistants in the past for dipping their pen in the company ink it makes it a bit harder to hire Petrino for what he did.

But I agree hes a top hire. He just has some baggage that could cause blow back.

He made a mistake of cheating on his wife. That doesn't disqualify him from getting a job. The guy is a brilliant play caller. Looking more and more likely CU will make a meh hire. Will still support the program, but my expectations is not high.

He made a mistake of cheating on his wife. That doesn't disqualify him from getting a job. The guy is a brilliant play caller. Looking more and more likely CU will make a meh hire. Will still support the program, but my expectations is not high.

No, he made a mistake by hiring the woman he was having an affair with into a good job at the University, thus creating an unfair job evaluation situation. Basically he violated University policy if not state law. THAT is why he is so toxic.

Back