What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AllBuffs (Matt) is quoted!

I'm intrigued by the prospect of John Henderson reaching out to our founding father.

Does this mean Henderson scans AB? How often? (Yes, John. We know you and consider you no friend of CU, and a shill for CU's many detractors. I don't expect much integrity from you when we play the Ducks. I hope your Husker following dies on the vine.)

Is he a member? (CSU Husker? Spyder, Buff Surveyer...)

Did Matt get asked for a quote via a PM? (Pretty cool)

Or did he get Matt's details from the legal department? (Not cool)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Henderson got the quote from another reporter, Ryan Casey. Ryan contacted Allbuffs yesterday to get some quotes from a few members for this article. My guess is that Henderson just asked Ryan if he could gank some quotes... but who knows.

I ****ing hate Henderson. He was on 1510 this morning, and he was despondent that CU pulled. He is just such a pretentious prick, and it sucks that he is the primary one covering this for the Post.

Talked about how this is an utter failure for Pac10 if it stays at 11 (which might be true). I don't know, just came across like a real asshole. **** him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Henderson got the quote from another reporter, Ryan Casey. Ryan contacted Allbuffs yesterday to get some quotes from a few members for this article. My guess is that Henderson just asked Ryan if he could gank some quotes... but who knows.

Typical Denver Post. Ryan's article spills more ink on the opinions of other B12 schools than he does on CU. Do readers of the Denver Post really care more about front range Mizzou, ISU and Kansas alum than the 200,000 CU graduates and 30,000 students who actually went to CU? Ridiculous.

Basically this whole conference boils down to travel? Come on. It's also about CU being part of the conference of champions, and that by being part of such an elite league, it allows CU to compete at the vary highest levels. It's about Denver TV audiences having the choice to watch games among west coast and Arizona teams that they might not have otherwise had access.

Typical Denver Post. Ryan's article spills more ink on the opinions of other B12 schools than he does on CU. Do readers of the Denver Post really care more about front range Mizzou, ISU and Kansas alum than the 200,000 CU graduates and 30,000 students who actually went to CU? Ridiculous.

Basically this whole conference boils down to travel? Come on. It's also about CU being part of the conference of champions, and that by being part of such an elite league, it allows CU to compete at the vary highest levels. It's about Denver TV audiences having the choice to watch games among west coast and Arizona teams that they might not have otherwise had access.

In fairness, Ryan never claimed his article was going to be anything different. In fact, he told me that this was his primary goal. He was trying to get quotes from every single B12 school... and he was having trouble with some of them (like ISU)... I don't have a problem with this article. It is Henderson who is the douch-nozzle, Ryan was cool. Ryan also grew up in Boulder, so we all hope he looks favorably on the Buffs.

In fairness, Ryan never claimed his article was going to be anything different. In fact, he told me that this was his primary goal. He was trying to get quotes from every single B12 school... and he was having trouble with some of them (like ISU)... I don't have a problem with this article. It is Henderson who is the douch-nozzle, Ryan was cool. Ryan also grew up in Boulder, so we all hope he looks favorably on the Buffs.

Seems that fair and balanced reporting might also include seeking out alumni opinion from the Pac 10 institutions, too.

Back