What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Prayers for Maurice Purify's Family!!!!

Hey skidmark, I'm not the one that started this thread, I wasn't the one asking for prayers, and so I didn't "bate" ****. Just pointing out how pathetic it was for "lady"blaise to use a thread asking for prayers for the family of not only a Husker player, but also a former Buff player, to take a below the belt shot at Mo Purify. Lame does not even begin to describe her attempt at dogging out an NU player in a thread that wasn't meant for her type of heartless post. It was flat out ****ty. Keep on with that Shoulder to Shoulder thing.

karma, a bad ass thing..... maybe mo will think twice now, the 2nd time about his brother, when he is committing vilont actions against others off the football field and the damages his actions cause......

Hey skidmark, I'm not the one that started this thread, I wasn't the one asking for prayers, and so I didn't "bate" ****.

My bad. It's that "Iowa Red" who is the master-baitor.
The red cop is just fueling the fire with incendiary remarks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not arguing any way as to what Mo is, but why kick the kid when he is down in THIS thread. Poor taste - jmho.

:yeahthat::stupid:

there is a time and a place for almost everything.

JMHO but, this is not the time nor the place.

however, some will be too proud of and full of them selves to ever admit it. so, we take a deep breath, let them vent, do our best to ignore it and move on and appriciate the 99% of the people out there that can see this tragic moment for what it is.

a young kid getting shot.

shame. on a lot of fronts. :sad1:

you have been arrested twice in six weeks? is that what you are saying is the norm? i know a hell of a lot of people who have not made it to that distinction. mo is a raging idiot because he has all the talent in the world, and he is blemishing the huskers because he is so damn selfish. he is also showing a complete lack of restraint with respect to other people. that much egocentrism is idiotic as well.

again, i am doubly sorry for the family. it must seem like nothing goes right. still, i am hopeful they will catch the psycho that did it, and he will be a threat no more.

You decided to take a cheap shot in this thread, which was totally inappropriate. Congrats to you.

i don't see any reason to pretend the kid is my hero on account that a tragedy happened to his brother. to me, my heart goes out to HIS FAMILY. not to him. i will not elevate him for one day because of the heartache.

why? because i was on the recieving end of violence once upon a time, and he was a clear perpetrator of violence. he smacked a woman in the mouth because he could not control himself on account of a confiscated fake id. maybe i need to be more huggy bear to every violent prone jerk in the world. maybe not. living as the victim of violence will jade you perhaps forever, and that is something brc, 4dem, or 92 has not had to experience: being a woman under the fist of a larger man. i simply do not trust violent men, nor do i think i ever will. nor will i feel much pity for them. i do not truly care what man just does not understand what it is like from that point of view.

again, prayers for his family. anyone who wishes to minimize the fact that the true tragedy is to the family, imo is an asshole looking for a fight. whine that the thread disintegrates. but who is making the fuss? one might simply think to themselves "hmmm. well at least she feels for the family" and simply understand they have no right to police who someone else feels empathy for, and why. they too, can let it be.

You decided to take a cheap shot in this thread, which was totally inappropriate. Congrats to you.

husker, i have been patient because it was not meant as a cheap shot. you TOOK IT as a cheap shot. i have reasons why i am not very empathetic towards him at the moment.

towards his family? yes.

congrats to you for not considering for a moment there might be a reason why i would direct my sympathy towards the tragedy as opposed to the person named.

husker, i have been patient because it was not meant as a cheap shot. you TOOK IT as a cheap shot. i have reasons why i am not very empathetic towards him at the moment.

towards his family? yes.

congrats to you for not considering for a moment there might be a reason why i would direct my sympathy towards the tragedy as opposed to the person named.

Then leave out the "as mo is a raging idiot" part, was there any need for that if as you say you were just trying to express empathy to his family? Give me a ****ing break.

karma, a bad ass thing..... maybe mo will think twice now, the 2nd time about his brother, when he is committing vilont actions against others off the football field and the damages his actions cause......

Oh give me a ****ing break! What a dumb thing to say even for you! So you are saying basically saying Mo being in a ****ing BAR ROOM FIGHT, led to karma, which inturn led to his brother getting shot in the back? That's pretty ****ing low even for a Sooner fan to say!

Then leave out the "as mo is a raging idiot" part, was there any need for that if as you say you were just trying to express empathy to his family? Give me a ****ing break.

i am 100% comfortable with you not understanding my point of view. i am 100% comfortable if we agree to disagree. hell, you can even disagree to agree to disagree, and it is not going to put a wrinkle in my day.

if it bothers you that i am not going to be prostrate with grief on mo's part, you are going to have to live with it.

Yeah. What a bitch LB is. Mo Purify is a caring loving person. Shame on you Blaise:huh:

If you guys want to throw stones, why not create another thread about what a peice of crap Mo Purify is, or maybe dig one up from the archives. This is not the thread for it.

i am 100% comfortable with you not understanding my point of view. i am 100% comfortable if we agree to disagree. hell, you can even disagree to agree to disagree, and it is not going to put a wrinkle in my day.

if it bothers you that i am not going to be prostrate with grief on mo's part, you are going to have to live with it.

I couldnt really care less, the direction you took this thread speaks volumes on its own. As I stated about, if you and valdez want to look down thru your noses at Mo, then do it in another thread.

If you guys want to throw stones, why not create another thread about what a peice of crap Mo Purify is, or maybe dig one up from the archives. This is not the thread for it.

here is a revolutionary idea, if that concept is so important to you: you can lead by example, focus on the family, and take your irritation elsewhere.

a modest suggestion. take it or leave it.

I couldnt really care less, the direction you took this thread speaks volumes on its own. As I stated about, if you and valdez want to look down thru your noses at Mo, then do it in another thread.

likewise, if you want to look down your nose at others, you can do so in another thread, and keep this about his family.

i don't see any reason to pretend the kid is my hero on account that a tragedy happened to his brother. to me, my heart goes out to HIS FAMILY. not to him. i will not elevate him for one day because of the heartache.

why? because i was on the recieving end of violence once upon a time, and he was a clear perpetrator of violence. he smacked a woman in the mouth because he could not control himself on account of a confiscated fake id. maybe i need to be more huggy bear to every violent prone jerk in the world. maybe not. living as the victim of violence will jade you perhaps forever, and that is something brc, 4dem, or 92 has not had to experience: being a woman under the fist of a larger man. i simply do not trust violent men, nor do i think i ever will. nor will i feel much pity for them. i do not truly care what man just does not understand what it is like from that point of view.

again, prayers for his family. anyone who wishes to minimize the fact that the true tragedy is to the family, imo is an asshole looking for a fight. whine that the thread disintegrates. but who is making the fuss? one might simply think to themselves "hmmm. well at least she feels for the family" and simply understand they have no right to police who someone else feels empathy for, and why. they too, can let it be.

fine. that is all well and good and i understand your take on it.

the post you made had nothing to do with my point nor the point of the thread. the thread was not about Mo. it was not about his feelings. it was not about what he has done.

the point of the thread was about what has happened to a family. the fact that Mo is a part of the family, given the circumstances, should be, IMHO, irrevelant (sp?). the intent of the thread was for the family. that is all.

its not ment as a swipe at you.

also, dont be so quick to assume that i am not aware of what abuse can do to people. my wife was in an abusive relationship, not physically (thankfully), prior to meeting me.

I wonder how Bobby Purify is taking this tragedy. Was it his brother who got shot? or his uncle?

not sure about the relationship, but if their family is similar to mine, it would be devastating if they were 4th cousins 12 times removed. when there is a death that is unexpected and senseless, it can knock your feet from under you, speaking from experience.

not sure about the relationship, but if their family is similar to mine, it would be devastating if they were 4th cousins 12 times removed. when there is a death that is unexpected and senseless, it can knock your feet from under you, speaking from experience.

It's a crazy ****ing world.:sad1:

Prayers for the Purify family. A loss of someone who was just trying to help someone else. That person who did that will have a special place in Hell.

I am sorry that this whole thread does not just deal with this issue only. Not the time or place for the Allbuffs threadjacking to take place. Nobody, even if they screwed up and might have alcohol issues, deserves to lose someone like this.

Oh give me a ****ing break! What a dumb thing to say even for you! So you are saying basically saying Mo being in a ****ing BAR ROOM FIGHT, led to karma, which inturn led to his brother getting shot in the back? That's pretty ****ing low even for a Sooner fan to say!

oh wow, we have different idealogies and principle. Who would have thought??

what i am saying, Mo's drunken, premeditated vicious violent attack on an unsuspecting doorman and his girfriend a week after the doorman confiscating his friends fake id is no different than his brother being shot, in the back, front, side or where ever.

A violent act is a violent act.

you get what you give in life, in some shape or form..... thats just one of my many belief principles in life.

what i am saying, Mo's drunken, premeditated vicious violent attack on an unsuspecting doorman and his girfriend a week after the doorman confiscating his friends fake id is no different than his brother being shot, in the back, front, side or where ever.

:wtf: Thats retarded.

Are you high?
A young man losing his life is alot worse than getting into a fight or a DUI. Even if the jerk did hit a lady.

Last edited:
oh wow, we have different idealogies and principle. Who would have thought??

A violent act is a violent act.

you get what you give in life, in some shape or form..... thats just one of my many belief principles in life.

WOW! Your principles on life are pretty ****ing trivial at best! Hmmmm so a bar fight is no different then getting shot in the back. Jesus you ****ers down in Mobilehoma are ****ing dumber then I though!

i just have to wonder, what about the high ground huskers were taking on this thread? is this about the FAMILY? or is this a free for all?

a thread is up in the pub. take your negativity there.

:wtf: Thats retarded.

Are you high?
A young man losing his life is alot worse than getting into a fight or a DUI. Even if the jerk did hit a lady.

Hmmmm so a bar fight is no different then getting shot in the back.

so I take it all 3 of you so you are saying Mo's unprovoked, premeditated, violent, physical attack against the doorman that confiscated his friend's fake id and the his lady/girl friend, putting both in the hospital is not a act of violence, but Mo's brother being shot is and killed is?

Back