What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season Tickets - 2014 addition

transaction completed on my end...let me know if you have trouble getting it...

Got it. But there *may* be an issue with claiming it. The e-mail address I gave out is my own, but Google wants me to set up a gmail account. Obviously, that e-mail address is different from the one I gave out. I think it's OK, but I'm concerned that the app I got is attached somehow to the new e-mail address as opposed to the one I gave out. We'll see how it shakes out. I still have to go in and verify the account with their little deposit trick. It'll probably be fine.

Dammit people, Pop Money. Just use Pop Money. :lol:

google wallet is the next big thing...get with the program.

(seriously, if you can't claim it i will cancel the transaction and bring you cash sometime in the next week or so...)

google wallet is the next big thing...get with the program.

(seriously, if you can't claim it i will cancel the transaction and bring you cash sometime in the next week or so...)

I'm pretty sure it'll be fine. I had no idea there were so many of these services out there, though. Wells, Chase, Google, Pop Money. When this is all said and done, I'll have about 6 new apps on my phone.

Oh, and for the folks sending their money this way - please let me know who you are. I know FC's real name, but I don't know most of your real names, so when the e-mail comes in, I get "john doe sent you $28.80", and I have no idea who John Doe is. Thanks.

I went old school and sent a check via snail mail. Not certified though. I don't want to own a bank.

I am here to help.

Google Wallet = pretty cool. So far, Pop Money and Google Wallet are definitely the top of the user-friendly list.

Thus far, I've received money via e-mail (pop money, Google wallet, etc) from the following:

JPinCO
FChairbanks
Boulder 77
El Gringo
Bass
Lawdogg

I've received checks from the following:

Eggon
CUFan
Buffwoman526
HugeGroove
Darth Snow
4Dem
Buffellow85
Buffnik

If you've sent money to me electronically, or via check, and you're not listed above, let me know.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Thus far, I've received money via e-mail (pop money, Google wallet, etc) from the following:

JPinCO
FChairbanks
Boulder 77
El Gringo
Bass

Eggon
CUFan
Buffwoman526
HugeGroove
Darth Snow
4Dem
Buffellow85
Buffnik

If you've sent money to me electronically, or via check, and you're not listed above, let me know.

Thanks.
Hey! I haven't received money from any of 'em!

JPinCO
FChairbanks
Boulder 77
El Gringo
Bass
Lawdogg

Eggon
CUFan
Buffwoman526
HugeGroove
Darth Snow
4Dem
Buffellow85
Buffnik

Thanks.

I sent you a check on (I think) last Thursday.

Sorry I missed this thread this year. Would have participated again.

The following payments have been received:

Burrito
Daaah
Buffherd
Montana Buff.

Sweaty - nothing in the mail box today.

I haven't received anything in about a week now. If your name isn't on one of the lists above, I still need your $$$.

Sweaty - nothing in the mail box today.

I haven't received anything in about a week now. If your name isn't on one of the lists above, I still need your $$$.
i ended up mailing it from minneapolis on wednesday, weather might have been crappy there, who knows.

Updating the list with two more checks that have come in:

Sweaty
HotRack.

I think there's still a few stragglers. I would like to get this wrapped up this week if possible. If you haven't sent in your money, please do so.

Thanks.

****. i'm a straggler. totally forgot.

will send this week, cash as usual.

****. i'm a straggler. totally forgot.

will send this week, cash as usual.

You're not alone. By my count, I still need at least four more checks.

I'll send out PMs in another couple days.

The life of a banker - always chasing down deadbeats. :lol:

Back