What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season Tickets

While I agree that we need to get people to the Spring game, it's simply too complicated to try to put qualifiers on who's eligible for the tickets and who's not.

Everybody who is a registered member of allbuffs.com is eligible, regardless of whether they go to the Spring game.

a simple qualifiers is that whoever wins them has to wear black and gold, rather than the wretched color of an opponent. :thumbsup:

it goes without saying, i'm in!

a simple qualifiers is that whoever wins them has to wear black and gold, rather than the wretched color of an opponent. :thumbsup:

it goes without saying, i'm in!

Yes, and I should note that LammieFusker can get tickets to any game except the CSU game. Hell, EdHookem could technically get tickets to any game except the bonghorns game. We're not in the business of giving tickets away to opposing fans, but we welcome the casual fan who may turn out to be as rabid and obnoxious as the rest of us. :thumbsup:

So LB, is this $25 from you and another $25 from UBT, or $25 from the two of you?

Yes, and I should note that LammieFusker can get tickets to any game except the CSU game. Hell, EdHookem could technically get tickets to any game except the bonghorns game. We're not in the business of giving tickets away to opposing fans, but we welcome the casual fan who may turn out to be as rabid and obnoxious as the rest of us. :thumbsup:

So LB, is this $25 from you and another $25 from UBT, or $25 from the two of you?

the former. a grand total of $50 from the ub-blaise household.

:gobuffs:

Do you need a PM on the address, or will the one I sent to UBT suffice?

he still has the pm. the intention was that i put mine in the same envelope. however, he sent it off when he was supposed to be outside helping with yardwork. instead, he was playing on allbuffs. :wink2:

he still has the pm. the intention was that i put mine in the same envelope. however, he sent it off when he was supposed to be outside helping with yardwork. instead, he was playing on allbuffs. :wink2:

That's exactly what I'm supposed to be doing right now. hehehehehe.

Time to loan Mrs. Sackman the ski boots?? :wink2:

i love my ski boots; i'm pretty territorial about them. BUT i would be glad to accompany mrs. sacky to colorado ski and golf to get her own pair to kah-lammer sacky with, if he needs it.

i'd also recommend getting a pair of boxing gloves. and a flyswatter.

those are a few of my favorite things! :smile2:

I think we just need a couple more commitments to ensure the tickets in the same spot as last year. If we get more than we need, we'll open up a discussion as to a seat upgrade.

But for now, we need two more to renew what we already have.

So what is the status here? Did we get enough?

Not yet. The checks came in in a flourish the first couple days and nothing since. We still need more. I'll check tomorrow to see how much has come in and how much we still need. Somebody wrote a $50 check, so that helps.

Not yet. The checks came in in a flourish the first couple days and nothing since. We still need more. I'll check tomorrow to see how much has come in and how much we still need. Somebody wrote a $50 check, so that helps.

:eek:hnoes:

sacky, between back-to-back bronchitis, TAKS tests, and school, I did not get my check out. I will make sure UBT brings it by the postie by tonight! :wink2:

Just made sure I still had your address in my PM inbox. It's still there, so I'll get a check out to you shortly... :thumbsup:

Update time:

We have commitments from 17 people for a total of $425. One person sent in a check for $50, so we technically have commitments for $450. We need one more person to commit to get us up to the $470 total that is needed.

So far, we have collected $225.

For those of you who have already sent in the checks, thank you. I know the rest of you are working on it.

BUT - we still need ONE MORE PERSON to step up and commit. Who's it gonna be?

Update time:

We have commitments from 17 people for a total of $425. One person sent in a check for $50, so we technically have commitments for $450. We need one more person to commit to get us up to the $470 total that is needed.

So far, we have collected $225.

For those of you who have already sent in the checks, thank you. I know the rest of you are working on it.

BUT - we still need ONE MORE PERSON to step up and commit. Who's it gonna be?

I'm in.

Sorry to ask here but does anyone know how much student tickets are for CU-Denver students? Going there next year didn't apply in time for the real CU.

I'm one of the slackers who hasn't sent in his pledge yet. I'll get it out the door this week.

Nothing different from the last time. Still waiting on checks. With Chippy's commitment, we'll be good once everybody sends in their monay.

Ya LB addressed the envelope, and one to Jens too, but no check was left for the Allbuffs season ticket and I dont know what the envelope for Jens contains or if I am to mail it.... Hopefully she will remember to do this when she gets back from Colorado. I did suggest she go by and deliver it in person while she is there this week.

Ya LB addressed the envelope, and one to Jens too, but no check was left for the Allbuffs season ticket and I dont know what the envelope for Jens contains or if I am to mail it.... Hopefully she will remember to do this when she gets back from Colorado. I did suggest she go by and deliver it in person while she is there this week.

the envelope addressed to me should contain the tickets shes been wanting to send me for about a year now

i forgot to send my check in.....crap....stand by

Back