What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season Tickets

Ya LB addressed the envelope, and one to Jens too, but no check was left for the Allbuffs season ticket and I dont know what the envelope for Jens contains or if I am to mail it.... Hopefully she will remember to do this when she gets back from Colorado. I did suggest she go by and deliver it in person while she is there this week.

OH NO YOU DIDENT!!! you knucklehead okie! i have two sealed envelopes, one for jensie, one for sacky. they were to go to the post office.

god knows you did not spend the time throwing weed and feed on our lawn, so what was the hold up? booby bars? :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks folks. For those of you who haven't gotten the check in the mail to me yet, please do so today. I got a postcard from the AD telling me that the seats go back into the available pool if not paid for by Thursday the 27th. While I don't think there's a line of people waiting to jump in front of us for our seats, I'd prefer to keep what limited seniority we do have. Hey, we bought season tickets AFTER a 2-10 season. :lol:

Thanks folks. For those of you who haven't gotten the check in the mail to me yet, please do so today. I got a postcard from the AD telling me that the seats go back into the available pool if not paid for by Thursday the 27th. While I don't think there's a line of people waiting to jump in front of us for our seats, I'd prefer to keep what limited seniority we do have. Hey, we bought season tickets AFTER a 2-10 season. :lol:

consider that done. ubt was busy this am with the vet. he has tomorrow AM free to run it straight to the PO.

or... do you have paypal?

consider that done. ubt was busy this am with the vet. he has tomorrow AM free to run it straight to the PO.

or... do you have paypal?

I have a paypal account, but only for making payments, not accepting them.

Update - I got three checks today. Junk - nice touch. For a guy who's never met me, you know me pretty well. :lol:

We're up to $325. So that's another 6 checks I still need. Technically, tomorrow is the deadline. I'm pretty certain we'll miss the deadline, but I don't think there's a big line of people clamboring for our seats. Just the same, if you haven't sent in your money yet, please do so now.

Thanks to everybody who sent in their money already.

Update - I got three checks today. Junk - nice touch. For a guy who's never met me, you know me pretty well. :lol:

I thought I remembered something you said on the subject once or twice... :smile2:

I have 3 more left. If I only knew when Linc, Dionisius and 96 would be showing up for a game, and what they would be driving... :sad1: I will let my client know you likey... :thumbsup:

I thought I remembered something you said on the subject once or twice... :smile2:

I have 3 more left. If I only knew when Linc, Dionisius and 96 would be showing up for a game, and what they would be driving... :sad1: I will let my client know you likey... :thumbsup:

You give him a Counting Crowes ticket? Or a Derek Morris bobblehead?

PM's going out to three people today who have not yet sent their money in...

You give him a Counting Crowes ticket? Or a Derek Morris bobblehead?

I sent him THIS little gem....

ADuritz.jpg

I sent him THIS little gem....

ADuritz.jpg

Just look at this guy. He's got "LOSER" written all over him. He must have pictures of the CEO of Capital Records with a monkey or something. No other explanation as to why he'd have a recording contract. :confused:

Just look at this guy. He's got "LOSER" written all over him. He must have pictures of the CEO of Capital Records with a monkey or something. No other explanation as to why he'd have a recording contract. :confused:

LOL....rep it up bizzle! :thumbsup:

Bump...

You fools get your money in yet? Did we make the cutoff Sack?

The answer to both questions is "no". BUT, I went down to the ticket office today and renewed the tickets anyway. Only one person has yet to send in his money.

So - to the person who has yet to send in his money - just make the check out to me personally. You should have the info.

The bottom line is that we have our old seats back and we'll have the tickets to give out again this year. :woot:

ok Sacky you weren't out more than what everyone else sent, I believe it was $25 American. If you were, I'll pitch in a few more American dollars to help cover any costs...

Remind us how this works.....you have my 25 bones....what now?

If the last remaining person sends in his check, all is square. I wrote a $55 check yesterday. No big deal.

so whats up here?

I received the CSU tickets, with the remainder of the season tickets expected in the next week or two. Apparently, the fact that I went into the ticket office to purchase the tickets creates some kind of issue and the two sets are not sent out at the same time. No big deal, though.

This acts as a good reminder that we should probably set up the lottery for the game tickets.

I received the CSU tickets, with the remainder of the season tickets expected in the next week or two. Apparently, the fact that I went into the ticket office to purchase the tickets creates some kind of issue and the two sets are not sent out at the same time. No big deal, though.

This acts as a good reminder that we should probably set up the lottery for the game tickets.

bring out the magic hat! :smile2:

And Miss "I hate Junction" Sackman to do the picking.... :cry:

:smile2:

:lol: junk, i love ya. if miss sacky smiles on you, will ya be there? or will i have to be the arm of allbuffs and bring the duct tape and a sassy attitude to get ya to boulder?

Hate that I missed the request for donations for the tickets. Someone remember to hit me up next year. This has been a really hectic year for me. Not on much to keep up.

I know. I know.

No smart comments about "Oh have you been not posting? I did not realize it".

Hate that I missed the request for donations for the tickets. Someone remember to hit me up next year. This has been a really hectic year for me. Not on much to keep up.

I know. I know.

who are you?????

is that better..... :wink2:

I know. I know.

better yet...hit the "donate" link just under your name and redirect your donation this year to the site...

:cool:

Back