What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ambrose new defensive coach

Hey! In this age of sexual harassers being driven from their positions, Hawg is the only guy I know who uses a rapist as an avatar!
Hawg's avatar on my screen is the same as yours....the default allbuffs cartoon bison showing thumbs up.

I don’t get the hate for Big Al. I actually like him. And he’s a big name in Houston.
I don't either. The dude knows the position technically and would be passionate about the Buffs. But he's got millions and a cherry job at the Fan...with the exception of having to work with DMac all day...so I can't see why he'd want the grind of a position coach.

I don’t get the hate for Big Al. I actually like him. And he’s a big name in Houston.

One of my all time favorite buffs, but as a DL coach with zero coaching experience?

This is where I would tell you CU needs to hire a big name but from what I read here, can't afford it with bernardi still around.

Cj ah you wouldn't be bad...

I don't think anybody hates him, quite the contrary. But putting him in charge of the DL at a P5 school without any prior coaching experience would be stupid.

Feels too embree to me, although I can’t overstate his passion for football and for the broncos/buffs. I don’t know if MM does this but he would be a good guy to have associated with the team. Not as an employee but out there for a few practices and possible recruiting scenarios. Although I’m sure the NCAA has found a way to make that some sort of violation. Can’t give a kid a piece of toast without them hammering you.

Last edited:
Feels too embree to me, although I can’t understate his passion for football and for the broncos/buffs. I don’t know if MM does this but he would be a good guy to have associated with the team. Not as an employee but out there for a few practices and possible recruiting scenarios. Although I’m sure the NCAA has found a way to make that some sort of violation. Can’t give a kid a piece of toast without them hammering you.
You don't think he loves the Buffs and Broncos?

Or did you mean "overstate?"

One of my all time favorite buffs, but as a DL coach with zero coaching experience?

This is where I would tell you CU needs to hire a big name but from what I read here, can't afford it with bernardi still around.

Cj ah you wouldn't be bad...

Give me Terry Price or David Turner (they shared the D-Line in Aggieland for Kevin Sumlin) if they don't follow him to Tucson.

Chad Brown has done a few NFL internships and has definitely expressed interest in coaching. He also has multiple media gigs that he'd obviously have to give up, but honestly, I think he'd probably go the NFL route before college.

Chad Brown has done a few NFL internships and has definitely expressed interest in coaching. He also has multiple media gigs that he'd obviously have to give up, but honestly, I think he'd probably go the NFL route before college.
Yeah. He probably would. It’ll be interesting to see if he’s willing to make the sacrifices it’ll take.

Back