What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ambrose new defensive coach

Big Al has no idea how to coach. He hasn't coached above HS. That would be worse than when Embree hired Kanavis. At least Kanavis was coaching at the time. As far as Chad Brown, he'd be a perfect OLB coach. DL he'd need some guidance. I'd like to see the Buffs just get a qualified DL coach. They need a charismatic guy that can recruit though.

Big Al has no idea how to coach. He hasn't coached above HS. That would be worse than when Embree hired Kanavis. At least Kanavis was coaching at the time. As far as Chad Brown, he'd be a perfect OLB coach. DL he'd need some guidance. I'd like to see the Buffs just get a qualified DL coach. They need a charismatic guy that can recruit though.
I didn't think Kanavis had been coaching. My recollection is that he'd been working as an administrator at the high school level.

Regardless, I think there's room for a guy like that on any college staff. i.e., someone getting a start that the HC has reason to believe in.

I didn't think Kanavis had been coaching. My recollection is that he'd been working as an administrator at the high school level.

Regardless, I think there's room for a guy like that on any college staff. i.e., someone getting a start that the HC has reason to believe in.
I believe he did some over in NFL Europe, and HS in Texas. Not sure he was IN coaching when he came to CU

A HS HC from a big school in Cali or TX, like SEC schools do, would be better to have. A guy out of the sport for 10-20 years with no recruiting ties or Xs & Os background, no thanks.

Something needs to happen here folks!!! MM has a really poor understanding of how to keep things moving within a program. It is January 21st, and he has not come up with a hire, while even programs with brand new staffs are pretty much already at 10 coaches!!! Is Jeffcoat actually gone? One thing about MM that I just do not get excited about is his desire not to keep the program on top of its toes and keep the "Base" excited, informed, and make decisions in a strong and timely manner. Very small time, rather than top shelf.

Just hire someone :)

Something needs to happen here folks!!! MM has a really poor understanding of how to keep things moving within a program. It is January 21st, and he has not come up with a hire, while even programs with brand new staffs are pretty much already at 10 coaches!!! Is Jeffcoat actually gone? One thing about MM that I just do not get excited about is his desire not to keep the program on top of its toes and keep the "Base" excited, informed, and make decisions in a strong and timely manner. Very small time, rather than top shelf.

Jesus Christ

Thank you, I'm no longer the most impatient buffs poster.

I would like to thank posters Tscheck, buffaholic and Buffnik for showing me the light.

It's been 4 whole days since our last coaching hire announcement!

It's been more than 24 hours since our last new player committed!

WTF is MacIntyre doing? It's like he doesn't even care.

I am impatient to win!!! Mac just does not have me hooked completely, and as I have clearly stated earlier we must beat Nebraska or the world will end.

So, if you are all patient with Mike Macintyre's schedule, instead of the actual College Football Schedule that can dictate being fully staffed and fully focused. Why would we want to have a full staff out recruiting during the opening of the new recruiting period? It's not like it is important!

If there is Allbuffs counseling available, then I may sign up.

I am impatient to win!!! Mac just does not have me hooked completely, and as I have clearly stated earlier we must beat Nebraska or the world will end.

tenor.gif

So, if you are all patient with Mike Macintyre's schedule, instead of the actual College Football Schedule that can dictate being fully staffed and fully focused. Why would we want to have a full staff out recruiting during the opening of the new recruiting period? It's not like it is important!

If it helps, I'm very confident you'll see a CU football win at the Spring Game. (y)

If it helps, I'm very confident you'll see a CU football win at the Spring Game. (y)

Thank goodness for that!

Will I see a 400lb defensive lineman put a juke on a 300lb offensive lineman and catch a fade in the corner of the endzone??? I can go crazy for skill like that!

All joking aside, a real Spring Game would be a nice thing

Back