What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another Liufau

lg_c59ea3_119.jpeg

If we recruited every person with a former buffaloes last name, we’d be recruiting a lot of players. Also Sefo was from Washington.
Valid point, however, it seems like Sefo is following on twitter and any kid invited to the Polynesian Bowl (with his current offer list) needs a little attention. Those Polys can play, hands down!

If I knew how to paste his twitter on here I totally would...friggin technology

I would love to get a Punahou guy on the Buffs, but even I am happy enough with our DB recruiting to trust the staff with stuff like this.

Sefo’s 1st cousin offered by USC last week, Notre Dame added him today as a late addition on an official visit this weekend. The class of 2019 recruit hasn’t added an offer from the Fighting Irish yet, but that is expected to come his way later this weekend.

Liufau becomes the seventh players from the Hawaii high school class of 2019 to receive double-digit scholarship offers. The Trojans join an offer sheet that includes Arizona, Boise State, Hawaii, Oregon (Jim Leavitt), San Diego State, UNLV, USC, Utah, Utah State and Washington State.

Liufau was spectacular in a season-ending loss to Saint Louis on Saturday, finishing with seven tackles, two sacks and a fumble recovery.

Sefo’s 1st cousin offered by USC last week, Notre Dame added him today as a late addition on an official visit this weekend. The class of 2019 recruit hasn’t added an offer from the Fighting Irish yet, but that is expected to come his way later this weekend.

Liufau becomes the seventh players from the Hawaii high school class of 2019 to receive double-digit scholarship offers. The Trojans join an offer sheet that includes Arizona, Boise State, Hawaii, Oregon (Jim Leavitt), San Diego State, UNLV, USC, Utah, Utah State and Washington State.

Liufau was spectacular in a season-ending loss to Saint Louis on Saturday, finishing with seven tackles, two sacks and a fumble recovery.
CU doesn't recruit Hawaii.

Adams and LaRussa before him spent a lot of time and money on trips to HI and even Samoa without getting any players who ever started.

Buffnik is absolutely correct, however Adams/LaRussa have no connection to the islands like Coach Cabral and Sefo. Sefo has placed CU back on the map with families and friends in the mainland and the islands as the Polynesian College Football Player of the Year, our gear is seen again in Samoa since the days of Sal and Oakland. We finally got a chance to some of the great athletes, Sefo’s cousin was looking forward to Colorado calling his name, that never happens and here we are watching the kid from Hawaii flew over Boulder for an official visit at Norte Dame.

I agree with 3X, why not offer the kid? His offer list is impressive and instead we’ll end up playing against him each year.

Buffnik is absolutely correct, however Adams/LaRussa have no connection to the islands like Coach Cabral and Sefo. Sefo has placed CU back on the map with families and friends in the mainland and the islands as the Polynesian College Football Player of the Year, our gear is seen again in Samoa since the days of Sal and Oakland. We finally got a chance to some of the great athletes, Sefo’s cousin was looking forward to Colorado calling his name, that never happens and here we are watching the kid from Hawaii flew over Boulder for an official visit at Norte Dame.
Why I’ve been wanting a Poly coach on staff every offseason. You are what you emphasize. Lack of Poly players in western football = a soft team.

Offered by Notre Dame! Sefo tweeted back in Jan 24 Better stop sleeping on my cousin!

And here we are today!

Back