What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another "negative" thread on recruting...composite rankings

I can't believe you guys don't like the Cricket. I can't be alone here. Either way City Grill has the best burger in Denver. But you guys have me questioning my taste in burgers now.

I like the burgers at the Cricket but the wait time and service on a Fri/Sat night outweighs the food often.

P.S. Blahh Blahh recruiting sucks, 4*, In-state kids blahh blahh

I was in Rancho earlier and gave The Habit a go. Great choice, SD.

Only minus was that I had to take the 91 home.

They need to blow the 91 up.

Actually hit one up today too - hadn't been in maybe a year.

Anyway, had not known about this until last week when I searched for that picture. Their off menu - Santa Barbara style. Sourdough, Bacon and Avocado.

l.jpg

Anyway, had not known about this until last week when I searched for that picture. Their off menu - Santa Barbara style. Sourdough, Bacon and Avocado.

l.jpg

That looks like pure heaven.

FIFY

Rivals had us ahead of Utah and WSU in the raw ratings and essentially had Utah, WSU, OSU, Utah and Colorado about the same in average RR, which I put more credence in. We are firmly rooted in the bottom third of the PAC12. Better hope our coaches are good.

For the record, of the schools you mention, Rivals ranked only South Florida higher than CU, with us locked with BYU. Yippee.

Many of the school you mention earned barely a 2.0 on Rivals, so the AZ data is laughable.

Got to get me some Habit next time I am in one of those states.

Nice try. Scout and ESPN also have us with the lowest rated PAC-12 class, its not just AZ's site. Scout also has the same number (12) of 2-star ratings for our class that 247 does. And again the composite rankings are a combination of all four sites, there not just some arbitrary random thing AZ made up.

Lol at anyone using ESPN recruiting to support their argument. And lol at JRK for not understanding the AZ comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

l.jpg

Looks delicious, but the orange seems unnecessary.

Just had Kuma's Corner in Chicago for the first time yesterday. In serious consideration for the best burger I've ever had and definitely recommend it to any visitors.

If we are done with the chains, hands down the best burger I ever had was at the bar in Antoine's in New Orleans. Kobe beef, bro.

Back