What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone catch the NU highlights and see the Frosh QB?

RuffBuff: You are correct Kool-aid does come out of the faucets in Husker land, however mother's breasts in Nebraska permeate home brewed beer of the best kind.

But I understand what you are getting at.

Good luck in the 12-Pac

meth is home brewed but it sure is hell aint beer

The schedule sets up very nicely for the fuskers this year. They could very easily go 11-1 and get a trip to a BCS bowl. Not that I think they're really all that good of a football team. In fact, I don't think they have any more talent there than we have here. They do have better coaching and an easier schedule, though.

I saw no highlights of him passing but the dude can obviously run even if it was W. Kent. I dont really give a damn about Nebraska but guy looked like a good athlete.

I wonder if "T-Magic" will last a season if he continues to run around like that.

I'm not so sure a Freshman should be dubbed "T-Magic" after one decent game against a pathetic Western Kentucky football team. That is like calling your Grandpa "Criss Angel" after pulling a quarter out from behind your ear. Let us see him against Big XII competition before we start annointing this kid....

RuffBuff: You are correct Kool-aid does come out of the faucets in Husker land, however mother's breasts in Nebraska permeate home brewed beer of the best kind.

But I understand what you are getting at.

Good luck in the 12-Pac

Is that why most NE women are keg shaped?

I'm not so sure a Freshman should be dubbed "T-Magic" after one decent game against a pathetic Western Kentucky football team. That is like calling your Grandpa "Criss Angel" after pulling a quarter out from behind your ear. Let us see him against Big XII competition before we start annointing this kid....

Actually the fans didn't give him this name and I personally think it's pretty retarded anyways. Evidently the players gave him this name after the things he's done in practice. Practice is practice and it doesn't mean *****. Prove it on the field and then you'll get props. I don't think I'll ever be able to call him T-magic.

I think it was during the 3rd quarter the score was something like 28-3 and it surprised me. I was thinking #8 team in the country would put up at least 35 on West. Kentucky before the half. :thumbsup:

So what does that say about Oklahoma, Texas, and Florida?

After reading this thread, I have come to the conclusion that every top twenty five team is overrated and every BCS school not ranked is underrated.

After reading this thread, I have come to the conclusion that every top twenty five team is overrated and every BCS school not ranked is underrated.

Nobody is any good according to AB.com. Boise sucks, even tho they beat #10 Va Tech. Cuz Va Tech sucks, they arent a #10 team, come on. Nebraska sucks, they didnt beat their patsy by enough. CSU sucks, ok, well that one is probly valid.

YMSSR

Is that why most NE women are keg shaped?

...and YMSSR...

Nobody is any good according to AB.com. Boise sucks, even tho they beat #10 Va Tech. Cuz Va Tech sucks, they arent a #10 team, come on. Nebraska sucks, they didnt beat their patsy by enough. CSU sucks, ok, well that one is probly valid.

Plenty of us think Boise is good we are just sick of arguing with those that don't, that Va tech team was plenty good and Tyrod taylor is the real deal. I think the huskers would have had a hard time beating either one of those teams away from Lincoln.

I think Boise is a good team. But #3 in the country and getting 8 first place votes, good? Puhlease.

And I agree. Beating Boise or VT would be a chore for us. I think we are over-rated right now.....I think we're around the 10-14 ish ranking.

No, it means he has to spread rep before he can rep again.

Sounds like Boise is not interested in tough games after all.

Headline "Boise wanted $1 million to play Nebraska"

http://college-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/24447857

Yup, known about that for awhile. We've tried offering them on three different occasions. Boise is full of ****. The minute they start playing talent every week they will fall off the map when they start losing. That happens and recruits go bye bye, tv exposure goes bye bye....the era of people talking about them goes bye bye. They're content staying in the "unfair BCS" posistion because it's making them a **** ton of $$.

Last edited:
Why is $800,000 to bring the Vandals to town 'a-ok' but $1,000,000 to bring BSU to town is just BS? Doesn't make much sense to me...

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sportslink/2010/sep/07/idaho-getting-800k-nebraska/

Because the vandals don't get TV exposure. They're scrapping the barrell in television revenue...which basically means they don't get **** for their football program. Going to play a larger team with some tv exposure and on top of that a check for $800k makes a lot of sense for them. Paying a million dollars to a team that pretty much gets more tv exposure then Nebraska is retarded.

I think it is safe to say Boise does not belong in a National Championship discussion after VT's loss this past weekend.

Back