What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are Texas fans classier than the classiest fans in America?

Which fanbase is classier?

• Texas

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • ****braska

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 35 47.3%
  • I like polls!

Votes: 30 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aren't the A&M fans the 'good' ones in the state of Texas?
I keep hearing stories of those who went to College Station and were at a bar and had their drinks paid for by A&M fans.
A Fusker paid for four drinks I was picking up for our group in Lincoln after we beat them in 2018. Doesn’t mean they’re “good.”

Aggie? Naw. Just really friendly. One of the better groups of opposing fans I've been around.
Did you attend the Albert Connell game? We won 24-10 I think, but they weren't very happy we won that one, considering he caught 18 passes that day.

Did you attend the Albert Connell game? We won 24-10 I think, but they weren't very happy we won that one, considering he caught 18 passes that day.
I was at that game-that dude had himself a day. Been to 3-4 games down there (I grew up down there so I have friends who went to both A&M and UT), but that's the only time I've seen CU play there.

A ****er paid for four drinks I was picking up for our group in Lincoln after we beat them in 2018. Doesn’t mean they’re “good.”
I think the newer fusker fans are much nicer than the old ones. The old ones are fake nice. The new ones have had the **** kicked out of them enough that they've lost some of that **** don't stink vibe.

I think the newer ****er fans are much nicer than the old ones. The old ones are fake nice. The new ones have had the **** kicked out of them enough that they've lost some of that **** don't stink vibe.

Haven’t you forgotten about those tweets against Callier for twisting Martinez’s knee? I’m not so sure those whippings have changed Husker fans old or new.

I think the newer ****er fans are much nicer than the old ones. The old ones are fake nice. The new ones have had the **** kicked out of them enough that they've lost some of that **** don't stink vibe.

You think wrong-as usual. I had several young Fuskers ****-talk me before the game in 2018. They were undoubtedly masturbating to the Fusker re-runs that I'm sure were aired like the rest of the state was during lockdown as well.

That whole fanbase is insufferable.

I was at the 1997 game against Michigan in the Big House and was pelted with marshmallows for 180 minutes. I swear some of them had rocks buried inside (****ers)! Worse part was I found one stuck in my jacket hood a week later. The way I found it is it was raining and I put my hood on. Wondered why my hair was sticky as **** after getting home. Haha! ... Ahhh, **** em.

Nobody wants to hear this about Austin, but everything outside of downtown is just regular, ****ty ol' Texas. Nothing but Ford dealerships, Cracker Barrels, Walmarts, and assholes. Still, they are classier than the the classiest fans in America, and downtown Austin is a ****ing gem. (y)

A&M fans in the work place are the worst. I have been in an meeting where 50yrs old Aggie men struck up a 20min conversation about their fraternity after complementing each other’s A&M class rings. A&M is a an all American extension of 1950 HS - social club with a soft spot for the military, but a good school that has cultish regional recognition. A&M degrees lead to great prospects in Houston and Louisiana

Last edited:
A&M fans in the work place are the worst. I have been in an meeting where 50yrs old Aggie men struck up a 20min conversation about their fraternity after completing each other’s A&M class rings. A&M is a an all American extension of 1950 HS - social club with a soft spot for the military, but a good school that has cultish regional recognition. A&M degrees lead to great prospects in Houston and Louisiana
I was at a meeting in our Dallas office and the owner of the company was talking about how obnoxious Aggie fans were. He said there was some announcement made at their Southern Baptist church and A&M got mentioned. Some of the Aggie attendees started "a whoopin and a hollerin and it was embarrasin!".

He is a Baylor grad.

I was at a meeting in our Dallas office and the owner of the company was talking about how obnoxious Aggie fans were. He said there was some announcement made at their Southern Baptist church and A&M got mentioned. Some of the Aggie attendees started "a whoopin and a hollerin and it was embarrasin!".

He is a Baylor grad.
Either you support institutionally sanctioned rape or you support whoopin and hollerin. It can’t be both.

Aggie? Naw. Just really friendly. One of the better groups of opposing fans I've been around.

I've enjoyed my visits to Texas too. Only opposing fanbase I've been I don't like is ****er.
I’d agree but FSUs fans can (also) eat a di ck

Back