What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

@ Arizona State September 21st

The stat to watch: Turnovers. They've only had 2 total, and only forced two, total. More interesting than normal since Jayden has 0 INTs. They've lost both fumbles they had. So clean for such a struggling offense.

Calling the ASU "D" "pretty good" after shutting down Kent St., Sac State (both at home in AZ heat) and MSU is pretty weak sauce!

Has Dantonio changed his offense at all since becoming HC at MSU? They were mediocre last year and don't seem much improved. MSU's offense relies way too much on the individual talent of it's skill players: NO over-the-top stud RBs or QB and they sink down to the bottom.
If they weren't in the B1G, they wouldn't even be getting "also received votes" in the polls.

I consider ASU's "D" as a fairly even match-up. Will be interesting to see how the Buffs OC does with three weeks of film on their "D".

The competition may not be very good, but it is worth noting their defense has gotten very little help from their offense.

The competition may not be very good, but it is worth noting their defense has gotten very little help from their offense.
Yeah, their offense is averaging under 20 points/game. I actually think CU matches up pretty well, assuming the defense keeps up the second half adjustments.

Pursell is hurt according to howell (or was).

No, not yet. Lynott was just fine up until Saturday and he mostly fine that day. He just had a couple of bad snaps. That's too many, but I think he'll be fine. Pursell, from what we hear, was unable to return to the game. I thought he was benched, but I guess he hurt or ill.

Man, I tried to come up with reasons I don't like ASU, and I really couldn't come up with one, especially now that Todd Graham is gone. I mean, who hates Herm?

We can make fun of them for sure, from the stupid fork hand sign to them being a glorified community college to the fact that they have an inordinate amount of former students in the adult entertainment industry, but actually hate/dislike them? Meh.

Man, I tried to come up with reasons I don't like ASU, and I really couldn't come up with one, especially now that Todd Graham is gone. I mean, who hates Herm?

We can make fun of them for sure, from the stupid fork hand sign to them being a glorified community college to the fact that they have an inordinate amount of former students in the adult entertainment industry, but actually hate/dislike them? Meh.

Short of being the fusker or notre dame coach I can't hate Herm Edwards.

Hurley's are good people. Bob Sr does a lot of charity work. Always has. Their shore house got demolished in Sandy.

You've obviously never been to an ASU game at ASU.

If you did, you would hate them.

I think I hate their fan base more than any other in the PAC-12

You've obviously never been to an ASU game at ASU.

If you did, you would hate them.

I think I hate their fan base more than any other in the PAC-12

True - I haven't gone to one of their games. I've heard that their fans can be d-bags, but I have a couple of family members who are grads and are just fine.

Yeah ASU fans suck

YP4_2412.jpg

If we get second half Montez, I think we have a chance in this game.

ASU’s offense hasn’t really impressed me in the games I’ve watched and they have a freshman QB. Their HB is pretty good though and we struggle with good half backs it seems like. CSU, Nebraska, and Air Force all ran well on the defense for the most part.

We just can’t play one quarter like we have been. Have to come out strong and maintain it, which is hard to do in the Tempe in the heat.

If we get second half Montez, I think we have a chance in this game.

ASU’s offense hasn’t really impressed me in the games I’ve watched and they have a freshman QB. Their HB is pretty good though and we struggle with good half backs it seems like. CSU, ****braska, and Air Force all ran well on the defense for the most part.

We just can’t play one quarter like we have been. Have to come out strong and maintain it, which is hard to do in the Tempe in the heat.
If we get second half Montez for a full game, it’s a blowout in favor of the Buffs

Back