What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona State vs Colorado

Don't have ESPNU so I've been watching USC/AZ. Final USC 45, AZ 37. Tennessee or Alabama would put 70 points up on USC.
Looks like Brenden had a decent game. He took a beating on Twitter from SC fans after the last game.

Went to dinner at the end of the first half and just finished watching. This team has pieces to work with but if we don’t hit a home run with this hire, we will lose them. In years past, this coaching hire would never have the implications this one does due to the transfer portal.

there is a chance to be ok. not great at least at first, but ok.

there are some guys that can play here. and the rest are coachable and working really ****ing hard.

if we could get a guy that can create some hope and hit the transfer portal (and keep the guys we have that could leave) we could turn around faster than what would be typically required. the transfer portal has changed things. i am watching a gutted oklahoma and a reloaded usc (via transfers) and i am reading what lane kiffin has managed and i see a spark of possible day light somewhere down through the tunnel of darkness.

we do, indeed, need to make the right hire. it doesn't have to be a big splash guy but it does have to be someone we can believe in and who can recruit-- our guys, high school guys, and transfer guys...

do that to start, and we can get well.

I just finished the game. The pride and tradition of the the Colorado Buffaloes has been entrusted to the weak and the timid.

these players are not playing hard or with any discipline. At some point, that is not all about the coaches.

that was pathetic

Whoa whoa whoa, why are you disparaging the Box State?
season 2 nbc GIF by The Good Place

there is a chance to be ok. not great at least at first, but ok.

there are some guys that can play here. and the rest are coachable and working really ****ing hard.

if we could get a guy that can create some hope and hit the transfer portal (and keep the guys we have that could leave) we could turn around faster than what would be typically required. the transfer portal has changed things. i am watching a gutted oklahoma and a reloaded usc (via transfers) and i am reading what lane kiffin has managed and i see a spark of possible day light somewhere down through the tunnel of darkness.

we do, indeed, need to make the right hire. it doesn't have to be a big splash guy but it does have to be someone we can believe in and who can recruit-- our guys, high school guys, and transfer guys...

do that to start, and we can get well.
Hit the portal, get some help in the lines, and this team wouldn't look that bad. Not saying they would compete be league champs or anything like that but they wouldn't look like they didn't belong on the field with the teams we play like they do now.

Back