What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona Wildcats forward Ira Lee cited for super extreme DUI

Kids do really stupid **** in college. Glad no one was hurt and hopefully the kid learns a serious lesson and makes a few changes.

On a side note, how many beers does it take for a dude that size to blow a .215? Damn, kind of impressive. Just take an Uber next time.

That's not super extreme drunk.

When I worked as a Probation Officer, our office had the Alcohol Evaluator in house that would make sentencing recommendations using the police report and an office interview. So DUI defendants would show up for a 30 minute appointment and she'd write a report.

Anyway, people would invariable show up drunk sometimes. Mostly, just a little. But one time this tiny little woman shows up at the window to check in for an appointment and we smell booze on her breath. She could not have weight much more than 100 pounds. I brought out the breathalyzer to check her, and eventually went back to grab another unit to make sure. Homegirl was registering over .30 repeatedly. And standing relatively upright the whole time. I honestly can't tell you how she was alive, much less conscious. Had her transported to the hospital. It was nuts.

Everybody has their demons. I’m glad alcohol isn’t one of mine. So destructive.

What are yours?
Super dumb hookers & Brawndo.
HighlevelAdeptAmericancrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Kids do really stupid **** in college. Glad no one was hurt and hopefully the kid learns a serious lesson and makes a few changes.

On a side note, how many beers does it take for a dude that size to blow a .215? Damn, kind of impressive. Just take an Uber next time.
According to the Wildcats roster, the guy weighs in at 235 lbs. According to this calculator, he'd need to drink about 15 in an hour to get to .215.

That's not super extreme drunk.

When I worked as a Probation Officer, our office had the Alcohol Evaluator in house that would make sentencing recommendations using the police report and an office interview. So DUI defendants would show up for a 30 minute appointment and she'd write a report.

Anyway, people would invariable show up drunk sometimes. Mostly, just a little. But one time this tiny little woman shows up at the window to check in for an appointment and we smell booze on her breath. She could not have weight much more than 100 pounds. I brought out the breathalyzer to check her, and eventually went back to grab another unit to make sure. Homegirl was registering over .30 repeatedly. And standing relatively upright the whole time. I honestly can't tell you how she was alive, much less conscious. Had her transported to the hospital. It was nuts.
Bet that hangover was rough.

[Arizona Daily Star] - Lee, 20, is facing misdemeanor charges of failing to yield at an intersection, DUI as a minor and super extreme DUI involving a blood alcohol content of 0.20 or higher, according to Pima County justice court records. He was pulled over at 1:22 a.m. Sunday morning and tested for a blood-alcohol level of .215, police said.

https://tucson.com/sports/arizonawi...304d084b.html#tracking-source=home-the-latest

A Super extreme DUI? That's gotta be hard alcohol, dudeeeeee.

So when you lay down and the room starts spinning in circles and you have to put a foot on the floor to make it stop, is that “super extreme drunk?”

So when you lay down and the room starts spinning in circles and you have to put a foot on the floor to make it stop, is that “super extreme drunk?”
No. It's when you drink too much mountain dew

Back