What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

As a veteran of watching five coaching changes let me offer some advice...

Why do fans of teams that win an MNC suddenly think they are qualified to give advice to other programs? I saw it with USC fans, too. Suddenly, because the team became successful it legitimized the fans knowledge.

Why do fans of teams that win an MNC suddenly think they are qualified to give advice to other programs? I saw it with USC fans, too. Suddenly, because the team became successful it legitimized the fans knowledge.

Given 'bama's run and the shadow Bear cast on that program for decades I think Charlie has a lot of good perspective to share.

The the reverse is true to. So that means that Bama didn't know **** between 1992 and 2009. I am hesitant to trust a guy who's been following a school that's been in a fog for the past two decades.

Given 'bama's run and the shadow Bear cast on that program for decades I think Charlie has a lot of good perspective to share.

The the reverse is true to. So that means that Bama didn't know **** between 1992 and 2009. I am hesitant to trust a guy who's been following a school that's been in a fog for the past two decades.

I read his statement to say, we did these things, we tried these things, they ****ed us, dont do the same.

That to me is good perspective.

Back