What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Askia Booker - 1,740 Points Scored (6th All-Time at CU)

The way Booker is looking at the career points scored and second team Pac 12 status is as follows - becoming the highest all time scorer at CU will be easier to reach by winning the next 4 four games at the P12 tournament and then having a deep run in the NCAA tournament. He can also pick up P12 MVP along the way. Stay tuned

Digging around a little bit - if Ski scores 15 more points this year, he'll have the 10th most points in a single season for a senior in CU history. That would also put him in the top 20 for most points in a single season in CU history.

Current numbers:

1.) Cory Higgins & Richard Roby - 2,001 points (273 ahead of Ski)
3.) Donnie Boyce - 1,995 points (267 ahead of Ski)
4.) Cliff Meely - 1,940 points (212 ahead of Ski)
5.) Shaun Vandiver - 1,876 points (148 ahead of Ski)
6.) Askia Booker - 1,728 points
7.) Stevie Wise - 1,727 points
8.) Emmett Lewis - 1,680 points
9.) Randy Downs - 1,566 points

Congrats to Ski on moving to 6th all time in points scored.

I lived on the same floor as Stevie Wise and Rodell "House" Guest my freshman year. Both of them were great guys. I actually had no idea Stevie ended up with such a prolific scoring career (3rd at the time) until Goose started posting this list.

Stevie is one of the more underrated players in CU history. He's all over the record books.

Gonna miss that man. Great buff! Was sad to see him leave the court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potentially the final update.

Current numbers:

1.) Cory Higgins & Richard Roby - 2,001 points (261 ahead of Ski)
3.) Donnie Boyce - 1,995 points (255 ahead of Ski)
4.) Cliff Meely - 1,940 points (200 ahead of Ski)
5.) Shaun Vandiver - 1,876 points (136 ahead of Ski)
6.) Askia Booker - 1,740 points
7.) Stevie Wise - 1,727 points
8.) Emmett Lewis - 1,680 points
9.) Randy Downs - 1,566 points

More numbers:

* 532 points scored this season - 17th most in school history (9th best season from a senior)
* 103 rebounds gives him a career total of 446 - 30th in school history (5th best total from a guard)
* 99 assists for the season gives him a career total of 335 - 9th in school history
* 936 minutes played gives him 3,808 minutes played at CU - making him the third most minutes in school history played behind only Cory Higgins & Jay Humphries.

More numbers:

* 532 points scored this season - 17th most in school history (9th best season from a senior)
* 103 rebounds gives him a career total of 446 - 30th in school history (5th best total from a guard)
* 99 assists for the season gives him a career total of 335 - 9th in school history
* 936 minutes played gives him 3,808 minutes played at CU - making him the third most minutes in school history played behind only Cory Higgins & Jay Humphries.

One hell of a career. It was a fun ride for we fans.

really bummed he's gone.

If I were the Nuggets, I'd take him in the 2nd round. Its a good PR move for a team who desperately needs one, you don't have to pay him any guaranteed money, and he fills a need-the kid can go off and score 10 in a few minutes. They don't have that guy. I hope we make the CBI just so we can get Ski at least another game in the black and gold.

Hate to be a douche, but Ski doesn't have an NBA career ahead of him. I'll gladly eat my words and shut up forever if he ends up making a few year career in the league. If Higgins couldn't pull it off, why can Ski?

Hate to be a douche, but Ski doesn't have an NBA career ahead of him. I'll gladly eat my words and shut up forever if he ends up making a few year career in the league. If Higgins couldn't pull it off, why can Ski?

Much better athlete than Higgins. Ski's got NBA level quickness. Size is an issue. Also the fact that he's neither a great assist guy nor a consistent shooter. I expect him to make some money playing professionally, but I'd be very surprised if it was in the NBA.

Much better athlete than Higgins. Ski's got NBA level quickness. Size is an issue. Also the fact that he's neither a great assist guy nor a consistent shooter. I expect him to make some money playing professionally, but I'd be very surprised if it was in the NBA.

It's the lack of assists, shooting percentages and crazy turnovers that have me doubting, for sure. Prove me wrong, Ski. If not, you can be one hell of a player in a good Euro league. Higgins is in Turkey now, IIRC.

I'm not predicting anything in terms of his future-I just said he's a guy I'd love to take in the 2nd round if I could, especially given that I don't have to pay him anything. I'm not concerned about his size-He's taller than Lawson. Not really concerned about the assists, either-Ski has always been way more effective when he's not having to play the point regularly. Ski is a bunch scorer (think JR Smith), so the shooting bothers me.

Great Buff and going to miss him, both good and bad Ski. Thanks for all you gave to the program. Love you Buff Brother!

He's the kind of exiting player Euro leagues love. He puts butts in seats.

Back