What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Assistant Coaches for HC Bill McCartney

What could Logan tell a recruit? I played for the Brown's before any of you were born and I am a good high school coach? I don't think that is going to work. He needs to be a coordinator before a head coach period.

I wouldn't mind him for a WR/TE coach, but nothing else.

I never heard that. not saying it isn't true. I personally have heard him say that he isn't qualified numerous times.

Ya, unfortunatleyI dont have a link because it was on radio, and I'm just going off memory. But he said he would take the job if offered and it was his dream job. I don't know if he still feels the same now. I wouldn't want him however, just stating what I remember hearing him say.

if Logan wants to get his foot in the door and work his way up as an assistant, to OC, and having had great success...then, i'm all for it. now, as HC, no frickin way.

i'm not a "back to Mac" guy....because i think nostalgia hires nearly always fail. but, i'm certainly not pulling against the guy if offered. nor would i be surprised if he got us into 7-8 win territory immediately. if he's the man, i'm 100% there but i think we should go a different direction. hire Mac as Director of Football Operations or something. keep him tight and involved/influential but i don't think that's what he wants.

Ya, unfortunatleyI dont have a link because it was on radio, and I'm just going off memory. But he said he would take the job if offered and it was his dream job. I don't know if he still feels the same now. I wouldn't want him however, just stating what I remember hearing him say.
I have heard him say it is his dream job, but he still said he wasn't qualified. I don't want him as HC, but he was a great Buff and loves CU and doesn't deserve the crap he gets. The media pushes the Logan for HC and Dave gets hammered for it.

Back