What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Assistants

Would want to see KD sit down and get a full explanation of what the hell happened in 2018 when the offense quit working halfway thru the season.
Up until that time, Chev looked like the brightest young OC in the country (for about 5 games). Adams also went from fan fav to turd during that period.

Did the other teams decode the signals or what? "So tell me Chev, what actually happened and why? How can we make sure that never happens again?"
Dorrell: So Chev, tell me a little about your time as OC and playcaller in 2018 and what went well

Chev: LaViska Shenault was a stud and was the key player in the offense. Really opened things up in the passing game, was a beast after the catch and we were also able to utilize him in the running game as WC QB! Made the offense very multiple and helped us get off to a 5-0 start.

Dorrell: What happened after that? What went wrong the rest of the way?

Chev: Well, LaViska Shenault got hurt

Dorrell: Annnnnd??

Chev: KD Nixon wasn't quite as good

Dorrell: So Chev, tell me a little about your time as OC and playcaller in 2018 and what went well

Chev: LaViska Shenault was a stud and was the key player in the offense. Really opened things up in the passing game, was a beast after the catch and we were also able to utilize him in the running game as WC QB! Made the offense very multiple and helped us get off to a 5-0 start.

Dorrell: What happened after that? What went wrong the rest of the way?

Chev: Well, LaViska Shenault got hurt

Dorrell: Annnnnd??

Chev: KD Nixon wasn't quite as good
I assume he mentioned getting BWalked.

OC- Chev
DC/ILB- Summers
RB- Hagan
OLB- Michalowski

Still need
TE
OL
DL
Secondary
QB coach
Special teams.

Need to go for good recruiters.
The article I read said the positions were yet to be determined, so I think the Chev as OC is a bit premature but a good guess..unless there's another source I missed.

I think we get it. You don't like Summers. You put no stock in improvement over the season?

Yes, I do. But giving up 30+ pts in 9 straight before the two good defensive performances and then what 50 in game 12?

Yes cu had injuries and maybe with him in total control of the defense, we'll see more of the stanford /udub results. Hope so.

Yes, I do. But giving up 30+ pts in 9 straight before the two good defensive performances and then what 50 in game 12?

Yes cu had injuries and maybe with him in total control of the defense, we'll see more of the stanford /udub results. Hope so.
But isn't there also a complimentary football argument in those 9 games where the offence was tepid, at best, and the D kept getting ran back out onto the field? Not saying the D was anything better than average, just that the O didn't do them a lot of favors.

But isn't there also a complimentary football argument in those 9 games where the offence was tepid, at best, and the D kept getting ran back out onto the field? Not saying the D was anything better than average, just that the O didn't do them a lot of favors.
If either side wasn't very good, why would the other side compliment them?

Anyone see the tweet where CU’s offense couldn’t score? One has to wonder if it was the OC or QB.

Back