What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Assistants

Given how Chev has reacted to KD's hire after campaigning for the job via Twitter and then removing CU logos from his Twitter profile...I don't think he's coming back.

If you aren't nervous about him leaving you haven't been paying attention. It's 50-50 right now
giphy.gif

SABAN!!

I think the entire Chev situation is a function of the social media culture we live in. If you spend too much time in there it really does become an echo chamber. Everyone on there says you are head coach material until, next thing you know, you actually start believing you are head coach material. All the while, in the real world, the last 15 months has seen your career going backwards even if just slightly. I hope there is somebody in his ear reminding him that just because he reads it on twitter doesn't make it real.

• 2 hours ago
    Chiaverini, may be put off by being passed over, but (hoping) RG & Dorell convince him to stay, thoughts on Dorrell naming Chiaverini to OC w his tutelage & if the others you mentioned the Buffs moving forward pretty much on schedule after recoving from the last 12 days?
    • Likes1
    MarcusJ

• 2 hours ago
    I think it's a possibility, but i could see a situation where Chev is OC and Dorrell calls plays.
    • Likes1
    Brian Howell
    1c293ab1-86d6-4c9b-b8f3-5d4e78c8a932.jpg

:sick:

Saban could always use another QC guy, maybe he'll promise Chev the OC when Sark takes over HC. haha

Re: Chev

You all remember that his son is on the team, right?

I have a hard time seeing him be so upset about not getting the job that he would leave the school he loves, not work under his mentor and not coach his son in order to go pout. Plus, who else is calling for him? What are his options?

Back