What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

August 13 Scrimmage

The kool-aid was flowing at this time last year, no doubt. We were all drinking it in large doses, too.

Oh man, I have an awful feeling about this.

No kookaid for me still. Two years ago we had a tough season due in part to a lot of injuries (or other things). Fine, I'll accept that. That led to a lot of excitement for me about last year. I thought that our guys would be back and one year stronger and smarter because this is what we were told. It went to **** and we are fed the same reasons for success this year. I'm not holding my breath. I'll see them out on the field September 4th. That will be my first judgement about the team and season.

some things that stuck out last year:

Hansen looked equal to Cody at best ( this year he is MUCH better)
The front 7 got to the QB often and collapsed the pocket (this year the protection was much better)
the passing game only mentioned Simas and the RBs catching the ball (this year we have more threats at the WR position)

now I am going from write-ups from people as I didn't attend either this year or last year.

I don't think I'll ever forget the way I felt at half time of the CSU game last year. I had left my tickets at home so I wasn't able to tailgate. Then CSU came out and dominated us. It felt like someone had took my heart out and jumped up and down on it. Then some naked guy comes running at my section through the CSU band. Bad day man.

It is a new season with new hope. The players have apparently bought in and want to win. Let's not give up on them before one snap of real action is played.

I have huge doubts too but here we are so let's buckle up and hope for the best.

The team really needs a fast start. The situation is fragile for sure.

Back