What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailer!

Holy **** bailer, this thread is still going? I'll take the Baylor job if nobody else wants it! Pay me a couple mill and then they can fire me because I suck and I'll go back to my regular job with extra wages for getting fired from **** bailer.

No means no is the chant which will echo through every game for the next four years at their facilities.

I think Penn States exclusion is a direct result of not wanting child rape to be a story line in the play offs, and I fully support the committee on making that happen.

No means no is the chant which will echo through every game for the next four years at their facilities.

I think Penn States exclusion is a direct result of not wanting child rape to be a story line in the play offs, and I fully support the committee on making that happen.
Never thought about it that way, and I agree

They had some story about Perv. St. before the Rose Bowel, but I FF'ed through it. Was it a whitewash of JoePa and his child molesting DC?

They had some story about Perv. St. before the Rose Bowel, but I FF'ed through it. Was it a whitewash of JoePa and his child molesting DC?

I didn't watch the pre-game, but during the game the announcers went out of their way to stress that none of the players, coaches or administrators currently at Penn State had anything to do with any of that. I'm not so sure the last part of that is true with the Board of Trustees. I saw that one resigned over the scandal, but I don't think everyone was replaced even though the Alumni Association was calling for their heads.

I didn't watch the pre-game, but during the game the announcers went out of their way to stress that none of the players, coaches or administrators currently at Penn State had anything to do with any of that. I'm not so sure the last part of that is true with the Board of Trustees. I saw that one resigned over the scandal, but I don't think everyone was replaced even though the Alumni Association was calling for their heads.
I definitely didn't buy it. Players, yes. Coaches, yes. Administrators - not a chance that they're all gone. The rot was too deep.

Does Rhule remind you guys of any former coach near and dear to us? It dawned on me watching his act during the Championship Game.

Does Rhule remind you guys of any former coach near and dear to us? It dawned on me watching his act during the Championship Game.

Someone who loves to hear himself talk and thinks everyone craves his input? Mmmmm.....

Reactions: DBT
Now really **** bailer with a rusty flagpole. ****ing ass hats can eat my ass with a spoon. I hope they fail so hard.

KD Nixon has been following all the new Baylor recruits on twitter. That's not looking good.

Rhule seems like a scuzball which explains why he took the job. Oregon and Bailer are the two most hated programs period for the Buffs fans! I could see Rhule promising anything and everything to his recruits. No morals.

Baylor is one of the most hated programs in cfb period. A few years ago on /r/cfb on Reddit users suggested the subreedit hold a "f*ck baylorcon 2014" convention.

Isn't the NCAA still investigating or not? I'd think people would consider that before wanting to go there.

I think there's enough to the Bailer thing to warrant a Federal Investigation into the coverups. There is some basis for the feds to get involved. I wouldn't just threaten sanctions and fines. I'd threaten organized crime charges to get some of these pompous asses to comply. Nothing would get these Southern Baptists fired up faster than the shutdown of the University (well, except maybe scholarship restrictions for football).

Back