What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailer!

Two Baylor football players suspended after sexual assault allegations

Two Baylor football players have been suspended from the team because of allegations of sexual assault involving football players and female members of the university's equestrian team.
In an interview with KCEN-TV in Waco, Texas, on Tuesday night, Bears coach Matt Rhule confirmed that two unidentified players had been "separated" from the team after an investigation was launched into allegations made against them in November.
"I can't get into too many of the details on this specific incident," Rhule told KCEN-TV. "I really don't know too many of the details on this specific incident, but I do know things have been handled the right way."
Rhule, whose team went 1-11 in his first season at the school, declined to identify the players.
According to a Baylor University Police Department incident report obtained by Outside the Lines, two female students told police they were sexually assaulted at University Parks Apartments in Waco during the early-morning hours of Nov. 12, hours after the Bears lost to Texas Tech at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

main-qimg-674537b02eabb06445ba508a7f6fd959-c

Cool. But as a fan I'd spend more time rooting for the funding of a few more cheap sports and upgrading my mediocre football and hoops programs, than I would OBSESSING about a relatively small baptist college in Waco Texas, (who BTW likely doesn't know much about, or give a **** about CU). It's just mind boggling. Who cares that they tried to **** with us years ago? They failed.

Cool. But as a fan I'd spend more time rooting for the funding of a few more cheap sports and upgrading my mediocre football and hoops programs, than I would OBSESSING about a relatively small baptist college in Waco Texas, (who BTW likely doesn't know much about, or give a **** about CU). It's just mind boggling. Who cares that they tried to **** with us years ago? They failed.
**** bailer.

Don't be a dick

You must have missed the point about how the sexual assault of coeds is repulsive and the coverup that blames the victims is even worse . IMO, Baylor will remain a stain on college athletics until such time the Pepper Hamilton report is made public.

You keep typing words, but all I see is “**** bailer”.

You must have missed the point about how the sexual assault of coeds is repulsive and the coverup that blames the victims is even worse . IMO, Baylor will remain a stain on college athletics until such time the Pepper Hamilton report is made public.
This is spot on. The fact that anyone can look at that institution as anything other than tainted and immoral is baffling. If I had a degree from bailer I would be embarrassed to list it on a resume. Obviously lots of peeps are cool with moving on and leaving it in past, but **** that ****. None for me thanks.

Back